(Copied from my build thread)
Started by tightening up the last two bumper bolts which we couldn't get to last night, and then I took on the task of trimming down the tire stops.
This took a lot of effort with my Buck knife, and it turned out to be a waste. I needed to use the lower part of the block so the bolt head would have something to catch.
This lead to the smartest decision I made all day:
15 seconds in the microwave let me cut through the rubber like butter, and it had the added benefit of filling my apartment with the soothing aroma of burnt rubber. With the stop trimmed down properly this time, I installed and duplicated.
The license plate clearly couldn't stay there, but I couldn't come up with a place to attach it. Advance Auto didn't have a receiver mount or a tire carrier mount for the plate, and all the other local stores are closed on Sundays. I'll have to order something. In the meantime, I slid it between the bench and the sub box. It held in place during the test drive.
Now I still need a license plate mount and a cap for the 1.75" square opening on top. I also need a wheel for my spare tire, which I was sure I had until I opened up my storage unit. All in all, it was a good day.