Jeep® Cherokee Trail Carver

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Jeep® Cherokee Trail Carver

Jeep Cherokee is for trail addicts seeking a vehicle with the capabilities to handle the rugged off-road, while projecting a unique, customized and luxurious look on the streets.

Going to the next level of customization, the Mopar-modified Jeep Cherokee uses the Trailhawk 4x4 package powered by a 3.2-liter V-6 engine as a starting point. Its exterior is colored in Auburn Pearl paint, with low-gloss black and Granite Crystal with low-gloss clear touches.

Unique Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk hood and roof topographical graphics are bordered in Crush Orange, with matching orange tow hooks. The top of the modified Jeep Cherokee sports a concept roof basket design, with orange accent side panels wrapped in woven metallic fabric. A front wind deflector, which includes the Mopar logo, completes the design.

Aggressive tires highlight the off-road flavor of the vehicle, and rock rails protect this Jeep Cherokee from trail obstacles.

The inside is enhanced with Katzkin Amaretto leather seats, with colored leather in the center, ensuring a premium feel. Leather wrapping on the center console, storage door and armrest, and matching color stitching on the seats, offer even more appointments. The top and bottom of the steering wheel are leather, and painted trim provides highlights throughout the inside.

Other Mopar goodies include bright door-sill guards with the Jeep Cherokee logo, a wireless smartphone charger, and WiFi. The Jeep Cargo Management Receiver System (JCMRS), a unique option that features a running bar along the left interior, to which Mopar items may be mounted, is also utilized. The Mopar roadside emergency kit, Trailhawk bag and first-aid kit are mounted to the JCMRS. In the Jeep Performance Parts department, a Mopar cold-air intake and a cat-back exhaust are put to work to achieve horsepower gains.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:53 AM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1987
Model: Wagoneer
Engine: Renix 4.0

Originally Posted by Quadratec

Jeep Cherokee is for trail addicts seeking a vehicle with the capabilities to handle the rugged off-road, while projecting a unique, customized and luxurious look on the streets.

Going to the next level of customization, the Mopar-modified Jeep Cherokee uses the Trailhawk 4x4 package powered by a 3.2-liter V-6 engine as a starting point. Its exterior is colored in Auburn Pearl paint, with low-gloss black and Granite Crystal with low-gloss clear touches.

Unique Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk hood and roof topographical graphics are bordered in Crush Orange, with matching orange tow hooks. The top of the modified Jeep Cherokee sports a concept roof basket design, with orange accent side panels wrapped in woven metallic fabric. A front wind deflector, which includes the Mopar logo, completes the design.

Aggressive tires highlight the off-road flavor of the vehicle, and rock rails protect this Jeep Cherokee from trail obstacles.

The inside is enhanced with Katzkin Amaretto leather seats, with colored leather in the center, ensuring a premium feel. Leather wrapping on the center console, storage door and armrest, and matching color stitching on the seats, offer even more appointments. The top and bottom of the steering wheel are leather, and painted trim provides highlights throughout the inside.

Other Mopar goodies include bright door-sill guards with the Jeep Cherokee logo, a wireless smartphone charger, and WiFi. The Jeep Cargo Management Receiver System (JCMRS), a unique option that features a running bar along the left interior, to which Mopar items may be mounted, is also utilized. The Mopar roadside emergency kit, Trailhawk bag and first-aid kit are mounted to the JCMRS. In the Jeep Performance Parts department, a Mopar cold-air intake and a cat-back exhaust are put to work to achieve horsepower gains.
No.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:02 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0

So, Quadratec--what is your point?

Are you trying to sell stuff for this piece of s***?

I'm not really a customer anymore due to your high prices (a shame too, considering I live in Central PA--pretty close), but coming on here and trying to flaunt this turd is certainly not going to be welcome to the XJ crowd and gain you much more business.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's still fugly.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:03 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1995

Is this thing as off road worthy as any old Cherokee I could buy for $2000?

I'm off Quadratec as well since they never sent my extended bump stops I ordered, had to install my new lift coils with no bump stops.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:15 AM
CF Veteran

Nobody here wants mall-wheel-drive! Dammit Jeep!
Old 10-30-2013, 11:16 AM
CF Veteran

The Jeep Cargo Management Receiver System (JCMRS), seems like a pretty fancy name for a bar you mount things on, I could just store stuff in my Jeep Aft Cargo Management Containment Area (JACMCA), or as I like to call it, the space behind the back seat.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:39 AM

The "Trailhawk" version is $30k+.....I could find a LOT better things to do with $30k.
Besides that, its WAY too squinty....
Old 10-30-2013, 11:56 AM
Herp Derp Jerp

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0L OBD-II

What the **** is wrong with the hood?
Old 10-30-2013, 12:00 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by salad
What the **** is wrong with the hood?
Just the hood? lol
Old 10-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Herp Derp Jerp

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0L OBD-II

The rest of it's just a Trail Hawk. Seen that junk before. And a grocery basket on the roof
Old 10-30-2013, 12:22 PM
CF Veteran

I could be wrong but the roof rack looks like it's made of plastic.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:22 PM
::Regional Moderator::

Year: 1986
Engine: 2.8

The last pic reminds me of a catfish head.
Attached Thumbnails -image-2172074117.jpg  
Old 10-30-2013, 12:28 PM
CF Veteran

lol, but catfish are easier to look at!
Old 10-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 91
Engine: 4.0 I6 H.O.

To the OP, I'm interested in the rims and tires if you are parting it out.

Quick Reply: Jeep® Cherokee Trail Carver