i guess i should be normal and introduce myself

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L h/o
Default i guess i should be normal and introduce myself

hey everyone ! sorry i feel like an ***, i have been on the site for about 2 months or so and havent introduced myself like a normal human being. so sorry in advance for being an outsider. ive owned my xj for about a year and have done tonnes of mods. my money just seems to be falling into this giant pit of halarious times out in the bush . the more i get out in the bush the more i deside i need more for my rig. haha . but yah i live in british columbia canada on vancouver island, im 22 , live with my amazing girlfriend she comes wheeeling with me everywhwrere and also helps out with the wrenching haha . also the west coast is definitly an awsome place to wheel . ive slowly been working my way up to the higher level of bush rigs for example . just did a longarm swamp on my 92 xj, sye , and found out that a chev s10 231 case has the same chain and gears as the jeep np231j but the chev one is waaaay wider and heavy duty and the gears swap right in . u just gotta press out the needle bearing in the chev one , then its smoooth sailing . its a huge inprovment . i was a happy camper when i found that out . cuz i was in the middle of swamping the sye and realized that my chain was streched so i didnt want to put it back together like that . and the local trans shop let my know a lil trick so if no one knows about 231 t case chain and gear swap just ask . its probably all of over this site anyways but hey im trying haha! but yah anyways ima a newbie on the site but im not so much on the trail or in my area . ima ticketed mechanic and avid wheeler . i had 4 samauri's before my jeep. i dont think ill ever go back. i hit the trail in comfort now hahah , sami was waaaayyy to wet hahah . also if theres anyone on this site thats near my location that would be awsome thanks everyone hope to learn from u and u maybe learn a bit from me ! sorry no pics yet

Last edited by xj101; 10-11-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Welcome from Wisconsin.