Miscellaneous Post any miscellaneous items you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[NorAtl]: 784 Upgrade fuel injectors

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 06:33 AM
CF Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1994 1993
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 784 Upgrade fuel injectors

Well I guess I shall try an ad in the new For Sale section. I am selling sets of 6 cleaned tested and semi-rebuilt 784 "Neon" injectors. These are a direct swap out "upgrade" injector for 99-01 XJs. (I have 784s for 99-01s ONLY at the moment as any 703s I come upon are already spoken for)

Basically I clean off the outsides with a toothbrush and degreaser then take the injectors apart and let them soak a day or two in concentrated injector cleaner. I then reverse flush them out and then open them with voltage and visually check the spray pattern (Using compressed starting fluid). I then put them back together using new micro-filters and new o-rings on the tops and make sure there are perfect (But used) o-rings and pintle caps on the bottoms. Then I test them with an ohm meter to make sure they are within their correct range.

I am asking $70 a set shipped for the 784s. That is a bit more than some of the guys on here but I am sure even they would agree for all the extra cleaning, testing and parts they are worth it.

I also have a few sets of higher flowing injectors for you stroker guys or those wanting a bit more power (When combined with increased air flow) I am in central Maryland and will ship by Priority Mail. Any questions at all please send me a PM. I can accept PayPal or a money order by mail.

Old 07-16-2012, 01:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2001

I will take a set. PM'd
Old 07-16-2012, 02:50 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Engine: Inline 6

Might be ordering a set. Ordered a set off of someone on, never got em so I'm just waiting another week or so till paypal refunds my money.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by rtralabama
Might be ordering a set. Ordered a set off of someone on, never got em so I'm just waiting another week or so till paypal refunds my money.
The person you ordered from and never recieved would happen to be harley guy would it??
Old 07-23-2012, 05:07 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by rtralabama
OK..Let me know how it goes. I usually get mine shipped out within 24 hours and sometimes the same day if I get the order early enough.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:37 PM

Ill take a set if you have anymore
Old 07-23-2012, 08:06 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by denim_xj
Ill take a set if you have anymore
PM'd
Old 07-25-2012, 07:56 AM

i would like a set of 784 injectors,,i do have a paypal account
Old 07-26-2012, 02:30 AM

Year: 2001

Ordered a set and the arrived quickly and packaged well. Thank you
Old 07-27-2012, 09:35 PM

I got mine in today. Fast shipping. He really does a great job cleaning these things up. If i didnt know any better i would have thought they were brand new. Will install this weekend. Thank you
Old 07-27-2012, 10:06 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by denim_xj
I got mine in today. Fast shipping. He really does a great job cleaning these things up. If i didnt know any better i would have thought they were brand new. Will install this weekend. Thank you
Thanks for the kind words. Don't forget to re-set your computer and make sure to lube the o-rings before installing. Pretty much every leak that happens when swapping injectors is due to one of the top o-rings getting torn or cut installing them. Check for leaks before you drive or run it long.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:03 AM

Year: 1996

I tried sending you an email or message, but have no way of knowing if you received it. I need a set of six Neon 703 fuel injectors (your higher priced fully cleaned/refurbished ones.) It's for my 1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 liter. A fellow Jeep owner (here in Lewistown, Montana) told me he bought a set from you and is very pleased. My Jeep is my only vehicle and it is sitting right now out of fear of wrecking something 'cause it's running so rough I can't trust it to not stall in town traffic. Please let me know if/when I can buy a set from you and how/where do you accept payment. Thanks!
Old 08-05-2012, 01:08 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 2000
Engine: Inline 6

Originally Posted by wainscott
I tried sending you an email or message, but have no way of knowing if you received it. I need a set of six Neon 703 fuel injectors (your higher priced fully cleaned/refurbished ones.) It's for my 1996 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 liter. A fellow Jeep owner (here in Lewistown, Montana) told me he bought a set from you and is very pleased. My Jeep is my only vehicle and it is sitting right now out of fear of wrecking something 'cause it's running so rough I can't trust it to not stall in town traffic. Please let me know if/when I can buy a set from you and how/where do you accept payment. Thanks!
Sea foam it as well
Old 08-06-2012, 06:00 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by wainscott
Not to sound paranoid but could you privately send me some info on this fellow Jeep owner? It seems I have gotten a rash of people contacting me in the past few weeks here or on my personal e-mail about injectors who either are not members of the forum or joined the same day they contacted me and once I give them all my info I never hear from them again. If it was just one or two people I wouldnt think twice about it but it seems to be happening a LOT. Send me a private message. Thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 08:29 PM

Year: 1999

Do you normally have the 784s ready to ship? What is the process if I want to buy a set?
I have a injector sticking open on me and would like to do the upgrade. Instead of buying one injector for the price of a set from you.

Quick Reply: FS[NorAtl]: 784 Upgrade fuel injectors