Modified XJ Cherokee Tech XJ (84-01)
All modified tech questions. If it modifies your XJ beyond stock parts ask it here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Xj vibration/shaking

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default Xj vibration/shaking

So i have a 5.5' inch lift on my jeep cherokee. I have had vibration issues for a while now just finding the money and time to be able to do an sye but today when i was headed to one of my courses the whole jeep would vibrate and shake the mirrors plus the radio it was so bad. Now it hasn't ever been like this but there has been some noisey driveshaft vibration. I recently had the transmission rebuilt, just did a cav fab steering system, durango steering box and steering box spacer. I don't exactly know when the diff fluid was changed last but my transfer case recently had the fluid changed as well as some seals replaced. I would really like to figure this out because it is scaring me to drive the vehicle, im wondering if an sye would fix it but i don't want to do the work and waste the money if it isn't going to fix the issue, this is my main priority at the moment and I have no idea were to start and what to replace. Please help