Cherokee Chat General non-tech Cherokee chat
XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need opinions/photoshop assistance(wheel upgrade time)

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default Need opinions/photoshop assistance(wheel upgrade time)

I hope I'm not annoying you guys yet.

The Jeep I bought wasn't a daily driver, so some things were neglected if deemed unnecessary. That and one person's idea of necessary is different then another's. The tires rub on various parts underneath as would be expected, but it's something I'd prefer to not put up with since I don't have to. I looked into wheel spacers and saw horror stories. So aftermarket rims with a different offset was suggested to help remedy the situation.

The rims that are going to fix my little problem are going to be a set of Cragar Soft 8 series. The decision I need help on is: What color?! Black always looks good. But the Jeep is white. A friend suggested white rims and that didn't really appeal to me at first, but it's been itching at me. White car, white rims, why not? Something a little different from the normal old black rims that are on every car in the world. However, not so sure how the white rims will look when the bottom half of the Jeep gets another coat of bed liner. So please, share your thoughts, and if you're able to photochop some white ones onto a white XJ, that would be AWESOME.