Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 6 Cylinder 4.0
Default Alarm

Im trying to find someone to answer my question about my alarm on my jeep
Old 07-01-2010, 10:47 PM

Are you expecting this place to be a bunch of mind readers??
Old 07-01-2010, 11:18 PM

Model: Cherokee
Engine: i-6 4.0

Originally Posted by goalieman24
Are you expecting this place to be a bunch of mind readers??
Old 07-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1988
Engine: Rebuilt 4.0L

Originally Posted by vbarbee
Ah, yes. You'll need a new wiper relay, that should fix your problem.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:09 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0L

In order for somebody to answer your question, we need to know what it is.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:30 AM

duct tape can fix it
Old 07-06-2010, 11:25 PM

Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 6 Cylinder 4.0

Well it was about my alarm on my truck but reading other post from other people on the website. I have came to find out how uneducated, incompetent, and useless most of the people are on this. I just had someone fix my alarm problem. I would tell the other people how could they go by fixing it but with the smart remarks, let the dumb ones tell them how to fix it. By the way it seems they can since all the other people on here tell you "deal with it". Yea keep listing to all the dumb want 2b mecanics. To all the other high scool graduates and below want 2b mecanics on here stay dumb, yall the next president got my vote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:42 PM

Well it was about my alarm on my truck but reading other post from other people on the website. I have came to find out how uneducated, incompetent, and useless most of the people are on this. I just had someone fix my alarm problem. I would tell the other people how could they go by fixing it but with the smart remarks, let the dumb ones tell them how to fix it. By the way it seems they can since all the other people on here tell you "deal with it". Yea keep listing to all the dumb want 2b mecanics. To all the other high scool graduates and below want 2b mecanics on here stay dumb, yall the next president got my vote
Ok First off let me say had an actual question been asked you may not have been roasted like that, second of all learn to freakin type because that mess above actually makes you look like an even bigger tool than your inintial post did. It's people like you that ruin forums for the rest of us. I have had nothing but good advice from many people on here but thats because I ASK A QUESTION. Take your crap elsewhere no one wants people like you on here
Old 07-07-2010, 01:47 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0L

The only reason people are making smart remarks is because you are here posting a very vague thread. What kind of response did you expect to get from "Im trying to find someone to answer my question about my alarm on my jeep"? Nobody can answer something unless they know what the problem is.

Then you come back and insult everybody on this site. You call the people on this forum uneducated, but what about you? Your grammar sucks. You have bad sentence structure and terrible spelling. So if you are going to attack people's education, you might want to make it look like you've gotten past the 6th grade.

As for competence, if you look at half the forum member's Jeeps, you'll see some incredible off-roading vehicles. Many of the people here built them themselves, in their own garage. What did you do to fix your alarm? "I just had someone fix my alarm problem".

If you had actually posted a question, you would have found that this forum has some of the friendliest and most helpful members. But when you come onto our forum and insinuate that we have no education, competence, or use, we're not going to take that kindly.

Last edited by GreenClassic; 07-07-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:00 AM

Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0L I6

lolz
Old 07-07-2010, 08:08 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 1990
Engine: 4.0

How can you expect an answer.When you didnt ask a question on a specific problem.Then you want to blast us members for not answering you on your initial problem.You get better responses to questions when they are asked. I for one am not a mind reader.I don't believe i have meet any one else on here that is.As far as the insults.You would have to have meet someone to be able to determine there intelligence level.Just because you have a degree in something dosnt make you smarter than a fifth grader.I know people with aeronautical engineering degrees that are as dumb as a bag of rocks .Especially when it comes to common sense situations.Just remimber do not judge unless you are ready to be judged.Just the 2 cents of a high school grad.Who has been working on automobiles his whole life.Have a nice day and thanks for your time.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:42 AM
CF Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Year: 1988 limited
Engine: 4.0 litre

well it was about my alarm on my truck but reading other post from other people on the website. I have came to find out how uneducated, incompetent, and useless most of the people are on this. I just had someone fix my alarm problem. I would tell the other people how could they go by fixing it but with the smart remarks, let the dumb ones tell them how to fix it. By the way it seems they can since all the other people on here tell you "deal with it". Yea keep listing to all the dumb want 2b mecanics. To all the other high scool graduates and below want 2b mecanics on here stay dumb, yall the next president got my vote
stick the alarm deep up in your *** and push the button of your remote to see if it works.

**THAT WAS AN EXAMPLE OF UNEDUCATION**

Last edited by fantic238; 07-07-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:52 AM
CF Veteran

Year: 1990
Engine: 4.0

Old 07-07-2010, 10:18 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0 stock

Do you go to biker bars and push over the line of bikes too?

You don't have to stay on this forum. You only get one chance to make a first impression and by golly you blew it.

Now log out and make a new username at pirate4X4
Old 07-07-2010, 10:30 AM

Year: 1993, 1994
Engine: 4.0L HO

Originally Posted by fantic238
stick the alarm deep up in your *** and push the button of your remote to see if it works.