Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here! ZJ (93-98), WJ (99-04), WK (05+)
All ZJ/WJ/WK specific tech questions asked here!

2007 turn signal issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Grand Cherokee (WK)
Default 2007 turn signal issues

Hello,
I’m very new to this site, and also I am a first time Jeep owner. Recently my turn signal switch malfunctioned causing my left turn signal to stay on when the switch was in the neutral position. After doing some research, I purchased and replaced the multifunction switch, only to then find that my turn signals worked, but nothing else on the switch worked (ie headlights, interior lighting) although the headlights did come on whenever I would turn the Jeep on regardless if they were turned on on the switch or not. Thinking that perhaps that multifunction switch was bad, I purchased and replaced that switch... now my turn signals don’t work, but the headlights and interior lights switch both work.... also my flashers work... my high beams do not work either... I don’t want to pay for a mechanic if there’s something easy to fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and some of the “Jeep lingo” I may have to google so bare with me.