For sale ***This area has been closed. You can view posts but can not create new posts or reply to existing posts in here.***

[PA]- Checking interest in drivetrain/body parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:39 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default [PA]- Checking interest in drivetrain/body parts

I believe I'm going to be parting out my '92 to fund my next project and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in the axles(8.25/30), t-case(np231), or aw4? Also could pull the front fenders, hood, doors, and rear hatch. I will be pulling all the tinted glass too, may keep it though, unless someoen makes me an offer for it.
There is a bunch of other stuff I'll probably pull from it too if someone needs something. I won't begin tearing it apart for at least another two weeks and large items would need to be picked up. Don't asking about shipping as I have just gone through a nightmare trying to ship some XJ power seats recently (unless of course it's small enought to fit into a USPS priority mail container).
This is a complete running XJ at the moment but I will be pulling the lift, radiator, exhaust, and front bumper to keep. I would sell the rest whole if someone wants it for a trail rig or parts. One rocker, rear quaters behind wheels, and two small spots on the front floors are rusted- all are repairable.

I will repeat, not shipping large items, not begining to tear it apart for two weeks. I would consider selling it whole but you would have to contact me by the end of September.

Thanks,
Tim
Old 09-22-2010, 10:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0L HO

Is it a 2 door or a 4 door?
Old 09-22-2010, 11:03 AM
CF Veteran

Sorry, 4 door. If it were a 2-door I'd probably keep it, lol!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1989

how much for the tcase shipped to 33967
Old 09-22-2010, 11:34 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by Cherockee
Don't asking about shipping as I have just gone through a nightmare trying to ship some XJ power seats recently (unless of course it's small enought to fit into a USPS priority mail container).....
......I will repeat, not shipping large items
Need I say it again?
Old 09-23-2010, 06:54 AM
CF Veteran

Trying to keep it at the top.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:58 PM

Year: 1990
Engine: 4.0 I6

Do you have aftermarket fender flares you would be interested in selling
Old 09-30-2010, 09:48 AM
CF Veteran

Actually they are stock replacement flares. I'll have to get a pic of the vehicle up soon. Think of it as mostly stock....
Old 10-05-2010, 09:34 AM

what would have been the price for the whole jeep ??
Old 10-05-2010, 10:25 AM
CF Veteran

I'm not really sure, how far are you from Williamsport?

The Jeep is starting to get some rust. Thing is I have another one and I need to take a few items off it. It currently has a RE 3.5" Super-Ride lift with full leaf pack that was installed in 2004. The suspension and all of it's related parts are still in excellent condition and my plan was to keep it and put the stock suspension back on it. I need the radiator for my '97 and I am going to take off my $400 stainless steel borla exhaust and the Hanson front bumper. These all have good value to me. The Jeep had a new headliner put in a few years ago to and it's still in great shape, so I thought about keeping that too. It also has tinted glass that I installed in the back doors and rear side windows and I've considered keeping those and putting the un-tinted ones back in. I have +97 side mirrors on it too and will probably take those off and put the stock ones back on (even though one is cracked). I have even given some thought to keeping the NP231 t-case and AW4 tranny as I could use them as backups for my '97, as well as the front driveshaft. If I scrap it all the way down I may even try to keep the windshield which is only a couple years old. There are just so many good parts still on this thing I almost hate to think about tearing it apart. If only the motor didn't need rebuilt and rust repaired I would keep it. Want to come take a look at it? Call me at 570-772-6088, my name is Tim

Old 10-06-2010, 02:37 PM

Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0

interested in the lift..what kind is it..size, how much and will you ship it idk if that falls under large items. thanx
Old 10-06-2010, 07:45 PM
CF Veteran

yea, I dont' think I want to ship the lift kit. It's alright for a manufacture to ship stuff cause they do it everyday. But as I just found out shipping front seats it's a major hassle and it's expensive. The only time is makes sense to buy used stuff that's big and heavy is if you can pick it up your self or if the items has some kind of special value because it doesn't exist in the retail world. Want to buy a cheap lift, come pick it up for $500 with shocks and track bar. Otherwise just buy it new from RE.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:20 PM
CF Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0

i need the arm rest if the latch is good on it and the hing. mine is shot. Also need the wiper motor and arms. Willing to come out or have a friend meet for the wiper motor and linkage
Old 10-07-2010, 12:01 AM
CF Veteran

NYC is about 3 hours from me so that would be a pretty long drive for wiper motor/linkage and arm rest. Let me check into this.

BTW- i had replaced all of the wiper linkage bushings a few years ago and I put less than 5K miles per year on it so they should be like new. As for the arm rest I can not be sure of the conditon of the cover (other than I know its not cracked) but I too had trouble with the hinge. My brother and I fabbed up a stainless steel plate to fix the problem- made it stronger and virtually unbreakable, and the latch still works.

What's this stuff worth to you?
Old 10-07-2010, 08:20 AM

kaegael where abouts are you in ma ??

Quick Reply: [PA]- Checking interest in drivetrain/body parts