Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

Cherokee Forum CavFab Discount!

Old 11-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Sponsor

Default Cherokee Forum CavFab Discount!

Hey Guys,

We have been around here a few years but we plan to become much more active here. For those of you that are unfamiliar with us, we are a manufacturing facility located in NW Georgia. We have been in business now for around 3 years and have been very successful in our short time in the industry. Our success is all thanks to you guys, our customers...who for the longest time was only the unibody crowd. We started this company working out of a friends garage who was a very talented fabricator with a strong engineering background. Within a few months of selling to the general public things took off and we have been on the climb ever since. I myself (David) have been a cherokee forum member (and moderator on my personal account) for around a decade now. Ive owned somewhere near a dozen or more XJs, a few TJs and YJs, a WJ, and now a JKU. My passion for the Jeep "Scene" started with the XJ and they will always be special to me.

Our company manufactures very high end aftermarket components that are engineered to increase the on and offroad performance of your Jeep. We hold ourselves to a very high standard when it comes to design and engineering and do our best to ensure every part we sell is manufactured to the highest standards, we don't let anything slide out of our shop that we aren't 100% happy with. Our most popular parts for the XJ continue to be our Crossover steering system, our 3 Link Long Arm systems, and our short arms. We have several other XJ/MJ Specific products on our website but those have been the go-to's since the beginning.

With all this being said, we are opening up an ongoing 10% off sale for CherokeeForum members. This will be valid for any product that we manufacture in house (Steering, short arms, long arms, etc) (the code will NOT work on the CavFab build-a-lift kit as it contains several additional parts that we do not make ourselves). This coupon code is LIVE now on our website ready to be used. If you guys have any questions about or products feel free to shoot us a PM here or an email ([email protected]) and we would be more than happy to assist you!

Coupon Code: CherokeeForum

CavFab.com

Alpha Series 3 Link

Alpha Steering System

Thanks again CherokeeForum for all of your support.

--Dave