Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

The CavFab Black Friday Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM
Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default The CavFab Black Friday Sale!

Coupon Code: Turkey20

Also we will have a slight discount on our upcoming 3 link releases:

Coupon Code: Save5
  • 5% Off Stage 1 3 Link
  • 5% Off Alpha Series PreOrder Price!

*We recommend that you make seperate orders if you purchase more than a single product. This will ensure the shipping/coupon discount is accurate*

Last edited by CavFab; 11-23-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Sponsor

We have received a ton of messages about our upcoming Alpha Kit since we are offering 5% off ON TOP of the pre order sale price.

The Alpha Series kit will feature a 3 piece X-Member, High Clearence Lower Links, Currie Joints, and will come standard with Unibody Tie-Ins (No stock mounted X-members here).

The Alpha Series kit will be the cream of the crop...now is a good time to save yourself a chunk of cash by pre-ordering and using the 5% off!

Thanks,
CavFab

Old 11-23-2016, 03:05 PM
CF Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee (XJ)

Just placed my order. Thanks for the help sorting out the PayPal issue, Dave. Great customer service, looking forward to getting my Alpha kit!!
Old 11-23-2016, 03:34 PM
CF Veteran

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.5L Stroker

Would really like to see this alpha series . I decided to go another route on my jeep but I'll be building a jeep for a advertisement for my business and would like to see even a sketch of alpha kit. Kinda hard to pre-order for something having no idea as to its design.

Also will the arms be bent so that they are not only higher clearance but better clearance for running less offset rims with 33/35" tires?

Would really like to see a kit that the crossmember and lower long arm mounts that don't hang below the unibody. I know that generally requires cutting the floor but you have to cut off the stock lower control arm mount so what's a little more cutting.

Last edited by MoparNJeep; 11-23-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:55 AM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by MoparNJeep
Would really like to see this alpha series . I decided to go another route on my jeep but I'll be building a jeep for a advertisement for my business and would like to see even a sketch of alpha kit. Kinda hard to pre-order for something having no idea as to its design.

Also will the arms be bent so that they are not only higher clearance but better clearance for running less offset rims with 33/35" tires?

Would really like to see a kit that the crossmember and lower long arm mounts that don't hang below the unibody. I know that generally requires cutting the floor but you have to cut off the stock lower control arm mount so what's a little more cutting.
I understand where you are coming from, however we have had a tremendous amount of success for the pre order thus far. I believe that folks that have seen our work with our initial 3 link design can sort of predict that the quality of the upcoming Alpha kit will be great.

With that being said we will have 3d renderings available very soon.

Thanks everyone for all the orders. We have sold an insane amount of steering kits, as well as 3 link pre-orders

You guys rock!