First time on this forum. - Jeep Cherokee Forum
Jeep Cherokee Forum

First time on this forum.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:19 PM   #1  

View Moose58's Photo Album My Photos
Model: Cherokee(SJ)
Default First time on this forum.

Hi everyone, I have a 2015 granite crystal clear coat KL trailhawk and I love it. I have numerous tranny flashes and have had my sunroof taken out and reinstalled, they just replaced a left side wheel bearing assembly and now I just broke something that sounds bad and dropped black hydraulic ( smells like it ) fluid all over my garage. I'm thinking pto? Jeep has 52000 miles and is in great shape. Latest issue happened when I switched from auto to snow mode.

Is this a common issue?

Thanks all!
Moose58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 08:02 PM   #2  
CF Veteran

View RocketMouse's Photo Album My Photos
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: I6 4.0L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose58 View Post
Hi everyone, I have a 2015 granite crystal clear coat KL trailhawk and I love it. I have numerous tranny flashes and have had my sunroof taken out and reinstalled, they just replaced a left side wheel bearing assembly and now I just broke something that sounds bad and dropped black hydraulic ( smells like it ) fluid all over my garage. I'm thinking pto? Jeep has 52000 miles and is in great shape. Latest issue happened when I switched from auto to snow mode.

Is this a common issue?

Thanks all!
first of all.. welcome to the family and the forum... as for your issue... there is a KL section. You will probably get much better response to your issue if you post this info in there.
RocketMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 04:24 PM   #3  
HUH? WHAT?

View XJwonders's Photo Album My Photos
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Welcome to the forum
XJwonders is offline   Reply With Quote