Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Miscellaneous
ZJ Orvis Edition Seats >

FS[GreatLakes]: ZJ Orvis Edition Seats

Miscellaneous Post any miscellaneous items you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: ZJ Orvis Edition Seats

Old 06-22-2016, 01:25 PM
  #1  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Model: Cherokee
Default ZJ Orvis Edition Seats

Selling a full set of front and rear seats from an Orvis Edition Jeep ZJ.
-Rear seats are nearly perfect, just a little dusty from sitting in my basement for a while.
-Passenger front seat is in decent condition with no rips or tears, but could also use a good cleaning.
-Drivers front seat has some normal cracking and wear and a tear that is about an inch long (shown in pictures).

These seats are power and heated, but I have not personally tested to see if any of those functions work. I bought them to swap into my XJ but have to decided to go a different route and just want them out of the way. I do have all the bolts and seat belt buckles I removed with the seats.

I'm located in Louisville, KY. Asking $275 O.B.O. Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or call/text 502-551-6821. I have not priced shipping these seats but would be willing to look into it if someone was seriously interested.

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200645.jpg

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200703.jpg

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200820.jpg

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200345.jpg

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200501.jpg

ZJ Orvis Edition Seats-20160605_200541.jpg

Last edited by ibanezer; 06-22-2016 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Added pictures
ibanezer is offline  
Old 08-01-2016, 09:27 PM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wilmington VT
Posts: 51
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Wish I had known about these last time I was out there. Would love them for my truck.
Originally Posted by ibanezer View Post
Selling a full set of front and rear seats from an Orvis Edition Jeep ZJ.
-Rear seats are nearly perfect, just a little dusty from sitting in my basement for a while.
-Passenger front seat is in decent condition with no rips or tears, but could also use a good cleaning.
-Drivers front seat has some normal cracking and wear and a tear that is about an inch long (shown in pictures).

These seats are power and heated, but I have not personally tested to see if any of those functions work. I bought them to swap into my XJ but have to decided to go a different route and just want them out of the way. I do have all the bolts and seat belt buckles I removed with the seats.

I'm located in Louisville, KY. Asking $275 O.B.O. Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or call/text 502-551-6821. I have not priced shipping these seats but would be willing to look into it if someone was seriously interested.

Attachment 290339

Attachment 290340

Attachment 290341

Attachment 290342

Attachment 290343

Attachment 290344
supershawnboy@gmail.com is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 08:27 AM
  #3  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Wish I had known about these last time I was out there. Would love them for my truck.
Haven't had much interest in them, so let me know if you're back around this way any time soon.
ibanezer is offline  
Old 08-02-2016, 12:06 PM
  #4  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wilmington VT
Posts: 51
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by ibanezer View Post
Haven't had much interest in them, so let me know if you're back around this way any time soon.
I sure will!! Drive out there for work.
supershawnboy@gmail.com is offline  
Old 10-04-2016, 12:14 PM
  #5  
CF Veteran
 
Jeepin'_Aint_EZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Posts: 2,208
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

I would love a set of these but I could only imagine what shipping is on these
Jeepin'_Aint_EZ is offline  
Old 10-05-2016, 02:06 PM
  #6  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Jeepin'_Aint_EZ View Post
I would love a set of these but I could only imagine what shipping is on these
Yea man I have no idea
ibanezer is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 09:05 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
 
jhc7399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 538
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Greyhound freight is somewhat reasonable compared to the rest.
jhc7399 is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 10:41 AM
  #8  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1
Model: Cherokee
Default

Really? I didn't know you could ship through greyhound. I guess I need to get some quotes and get a general idea for shipping costs on these things...
ibanezer is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 11:34 AM
  #9  
CF Veteran
 
Jeepin'_Aint_EZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ocean County, NJ
Posts: 2,208
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

definitely looking at +$100 to ship these. Damn wish you were local. These would be sick in my XJ. But it's more of a want than need...
Jeepin'_Aint_EZ is offline  
Old 10-13-2016, 03:44 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
 
jhc7399's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 538
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

I shipped a set from Cincinnati to Florida and it cost me $50 each front seat and $100 for the whole back seat. They have an online quote system but you have to have everything packed with measurements and weights.
jhc7399 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
fb97xj1
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
12
04-06-2016 03:52 PM
billzfan88
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
7
04-01-2016 04:34 PM
brittmeister
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
4
04-01-2016 08:53 AM
Guntar13
Modified XJ Cherokee Tech
4
03-31-2016 05:07 PM
Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here!
2
03-31-2016 05:04 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS[GreatLakes]: ZJ Orvis Edition Seats


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.