Axles/Tires/Wheels Post any Axle/Tire/Wheel components you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[PacSouthWest]: FS/Trade Parts; mostly axle parts

Old 07-02-2015, 12:29 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L I6
Default FS/Trade Parts; mostly axle parts

Location: 10 min South of Pismo/Oceano Dunes. Central Coast, CA

In my recent search for matching gears to run in my new to me HP D30 I got a deal on parts and would like to sell/trade what I do not want.

First up, a Warn hub conversion. I believe it to be the "small" kit as I believe it has the 5x4.5 pattern, not the 5x5.5.
Included will be outer shafts, the hub setup with rotors and the lockout ****/cover.
I'll start with 225$OBO+ship

Next is a YJ D35. 4.56 gears, detroit full case locker, alloy shafts, new-ish drum brakes.
450$/OBO local pick up, parts train, or delivery for a fee of sorts
Possible part out for this if there is enough interest.
Yes, its a D35 that is not XJ specific. I don't want any comments about it in this thread. If there are any they will be reported.

YJ D30, disco-housing. Will be mostly bare and available after I pull the gears/carrier. Had one-piece passenger shaft, so the vac-actuator and such is not there. Will most likely have the knuckles still on it. And if purchased after I get gears swapped in my Hp D30, 3.07 gears/carrier will be available no extra charge. May even have some renix/small u-joint shafts available as well.
12-pack of Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin for this..

These axles currently have some sort of Coil spring conversion kit on them.
Appears that they utilize the leaf mounts as a base and the top plates that are shaped to the axle have u-bolts connecting them. There is also bolt-in brackets for track bars. All of the links (non-adjustable) are available, uppers have some adapter brakects for the frame side that looks like they use cam-bolts to adjust them. The track bars are also available.
Total of (10) links, here's the rundown.
(4) lowers (ft/r)
(4) uppers (ft/r)
(2) track bars (ft/r)
AS far as the uppers/lowers go, they appear to be the same length for front and rear respectively. The lowers have a vertical clearance bend in them, they look decent length (haven't measured any of them) But I guess the links could be potentially good for a "mid/long-arm kit" Maybe make them adjustable or y-link? Most of the bushings look decent.

Not sure what to ask on these. From the bit of searching on the interwebs for YJ coil conversion kits, they are pretty spendy. I would guess they could potentially be used for other applications as well.
Since I need a price, I will go with 300$/OBO prefer local pick up, parts train etc. Ship will probably be quite a bit due to weight, but if whomever buys them wants that then they can pay for that.

Trades I am interested in:

Good condition AX-15, 4WD trans. I would prefer external slave bellhousing.
Maybe NV3550 4WD.

MJ D44, 4.56 gears preferred

23-spline T-case, fully functional of course. 231/242/241OR

JK Moab wheels: good condition, no rock rash preferred. Really only need 1 or 2 of these for spares. But, let me know what you got.

WJ knuckles/steering setup.

Adjustable uppers for XJ/MJ

Reclining suspension seats. I'm kinda fat, so need something wide-ish.

Good shape MJ rear bumper, stock with brackets or aftermarket. Show me what you got.

99-up 4.0 intake manifold/ associated brackets for accessories.

HO stock air intake box

Let me know what you have to offer.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:02 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L I6

WARN Hub Conversion SOLD!, pending funds.