Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 09:46 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 L6
Default Wooly's Off-Road in Mooresville, TN

Ok so iv been wanting to go to wooly's offroad so bad but it little over 2 hour drive for me and i was wondering if anybody has been there and if it's worth the drive...for yall that don't kn what im talkin bout it's one of the offroad parks that Xtreme 4x4 & Truck's test there rig's at
Old 11-13-2011, 12:21 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 99
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by xjjeeper
Ok so iv been wanting to go to wooly's offroad so bad but it little over 2 hour drive for me and i was wondering if anybody has been there and if it's worth the drive...for yall that don't kn what im talkin bout it's one of the offroad parks that Xtreme 4x4 & Truck's test there rig's at

no clue about specifics, but if its used as a test course then thats a good sign. look on google maps or somethin and find some class 4 roads that you can drive to gett there- even if 1/2 the trip there is spent on pavement, the other 1/2 should be fun and then if the park is a total bust, at least you have the adventure. id say get at least one other rig to go with. getting stuck that far away from home SSSUUUUUCCCKKKKSS... haha, my roomie got a wrangler this summer and the first trip out to just run down a trail, more of a road really, and she got high centered on a tree... fortunatley we were only 3 or 4 miles away from my xj and had cell service, but it was still a long walk outta woods. we went totally unprepaired as she has NO recovery equiptment... very silly. even a high lift would have freed her from that tree. if i was on my ipod i would post the pics... it was kinda funny... also, she was super sketchy that my xj would do the trick... well we put that worry to rest