Sponsored by: DashLynx

What to sell my Jeep for..

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2011, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Question What to sell my Jeep for..

Hey all!
I'm new to the forum but I've been a Jeep owner and lover for 3 years.
I'm thinking about selling mine and have no clue what to ask for it.
No hurt feelings or promises taken, but what is a reasonable asking price for this baby!? Sorry for the general info in the following posting, its for an advertisement.. thanksss!

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD. It currently has 65k miles.
I am the second owner. I purchased this with 30k miles in January of 2009. Clean carfax.
There's nothing at all wrong with the Jeep. I am just interested in a different vehicle. It was just inspected this month, in NY, with the 22's on. I've had the oil changed every 3,000 miles, and honestly have never had a problem with the vehicle. Never been in an accident, as far as I know. I get about 17mpg in town, and I average about 24mpg on the highway w/ cruise control set on 70mph. I was going to add a more aggressive air intake for better gas mileage, if I didnt sell it.
Never abused. Its still a 4WD Jeep, it can DEFINITELY handle the elements with no problems..
I have added to the vehicle 22" Chrome 5 spoke Iroc wheels, with Wanli(S-1098 style) tires, size 265-35-22. There's about 6k miles on these; they're only on during the summer months. Regular wear of 3 summers of use, no major damage. These tires still have more than 75% life on them. I have the receipt for the wheel/tire package, purchased in April, 2009, for $1547. (www.tirewheelsdepot.com)
I also have the stock wheels with Goodyear Wrangler DURATRAC tires, size 245-70-17.. These probably have 3-4k miles on them, if that. Practically brand new, I prefer not to drive in winter conditions, unless I absolutely have to.. I have the invoice for the Duratracs, purchased in October, 2009, for $744.18, from a local Goodyear store.
I've added a billet T-Rex grille (not a cheap cut out, legit billet) that I paid over $195 for, from billetanything.com. This was professionally installed.
I had a remote starter added to the Jeep, professionally installed, which was $500 total, and comes with two fobs.
I have both factory key fobs, which are included on the factory keys (fob at top of key, pretty handy).
Brakes- 4-wheel disk brakes, were changed about a year ago, should be good for awhile.
The headlights- I swapped out the original blah headlight bulbs for Arctic White (blue-tinted), by Nokya. Both high and low beams are this color, so much easier to see distance at night. High beams are 100w, and low are 80w. I've had these in for 6 months and havent had any problems with them. They look fantastic at night.
I just had this buffed for the first time last week, to get ready for summer, and it looks gorgeous. There's a door ding on the drivers side rear door, too small to see unless you know its there. The body is in fantastic shape for an '05. I've taken such good care of this vehicle, its ridiculous.
The interior is also flawless. The seats are cloth, theyve had seat covers over them since the day I bought the Jeep.
Attached Images