Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Rompalicious 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered Users

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rompalicious 4x4

Im thinking about ordering JKS quick discos and Hi Lift from them but ive never heard of the company. Has anyone ever used them before?
http://shoplive.rompalicious.com/
Old 06-19-2010, 10:14 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Model: Cherokee

The copyright for the website ended in 2007 so I would call them to order anything. Use a Credit Card so you can cancel the charges if it never ships. Just protect yourself and you should be good. In answer to your question, I have never heard of them.
Old 06-19-2010, 01:23 PM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998 XJ
Engine: 4.0L

Originally Posted by trs80
The copyright for the website ended in 2007 so I would call them to order anything. Use a Credit Card so you can cancel the charges if it never ships. Just protect yourself and you should be good. In answer to your question, I have never heard of them.
Wow, i have never thought of looking at the copyright. You probably just saved my butt from something in the future, Thanks

To the OP, I am always searching around looking for the best product for the best price and i have never ran across these guys before
Old 06-19-2010, 02:43 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Nothing on their website dates newer than Sept. 2009. I would'nt deal with them unless I could get someone on the phone who could answer a few questions.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by warthog
Wow, i have never thought of looking at the copyright. You probably just saved my butt from something in the future, Thanks

To the OP, I am always searching around looking for the best product for the best price and i have never ran across these guys before
No problem. I dont like to see people get burned when shopping online. It is too easy these days to setup a website,add a charge account to some off shore bank account, sit back and let unsuspecting people give you money with no hopes of recourse.
Old 06-19-2010, 07:54 PM
Registered Users

Ok thanks. Ill give them a call on Monday.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Registered Users

Just an update:
I gave them a call today and they were very helpful. They told me my order would ship out today and that they would send me an email when it did. He did tell me that there internet was down so it might take me a little while to get the tracking numbers but he told me he would call me when they received the numbers.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:57 PM

Sounds good! Just keep on them and everything sounds like it should be fine.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM
CF Veteran

Actually to me something sounds fishy, How long has there internet been down? Since 2007 when there copyright was up. (Thanks to TRS80 i would not have known that). Did you send them money and if so, What kind of security do you have if it doesn't ship out today or tomorrow? Just wondering, I don't want to see you get burned.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by warthog
Actually to me something sounds fishy, How long has there internet been down? Since 2007 when there copyright was up. (Thanks to TRS80 i would not have known that). Did you send them money and if so, What kind of security do you have if it doesn't ship out today or tomorrow? Just wondering, I don't want to see you get burned.
Its all on the credit card my friend. If it doesnt ship i dispute the charges and get my money back. So far as the copyright running out, i have no idea whats up with that. Only time will tell if ill be using them again or if ill be telling others not to use them. Someone has to be the guinea pig though right.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:22 PM

The one positive of using a credit card, buyers protection.

They may be a small setup and probably haven't updated the site, other then product, sense the copyright date. I just tend to be over cautious when it comes to online shopping. I prefer brick and mortar but online prices are always better.

Do you know where they are located?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by trs80
The one positive of using a credit card, buyers protection.

They may be a small setup and probably haven't updated the site, other then product, sense the copyright date. I just tend to be over cautious when it comes to online shopping. I prefer brick and mortar but online prices are always better.

Do you know where they are located?
I understand completely. And I have gotten screwed a few times online so thats why i try and steer away from online orders and I try and call just to make sure it is a legitimate company. You learn a lot from talking to people. I believe they are located out of New Mexico, but im not 100% sure.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:37 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by jmm0122
Its all on the credit card my friend. If it doesnt ship i dispute the charges and get my money back. So far as the copyright running out, i have no idea whats up with that. Only time will tell if ill be using them again or if ill be telling others not to use them. Someone has to be the guinea pig though right.
Smart Man,
And please do pass the word on about them. I may set them up in my favorites.
Thanks
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered Users

Ok so I gave them another call today and got through to a customer service manager. I told him that I had called yesterday and was told there internet was down and his exact words were "I dont know who told you that, but the call center's internet was out but not ours." He then looked up my order and told me it shipped on the 21's and gave me the tracking number. And sure enough i just got a knock on the door and its here. So as far as using them again im not really sure. The customer service manager apologized to me and said he would work things out so this didnt happen again. On the up side shipping was super fast. I ordered on monday and it shipped monday. Im in NC and they are located in OH and im getting it on the 23'rd so thats pretty fast shipping.

Last edited by jmm0122; 06-23-2010 at 12:11 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:52 PM
CF Veteran

Year: 1997
Engine: 4.0

Glad to hear you got your stuff!

Quick Reply: Rompalicious 4x4