Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1996
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default PORC anyone?

I may be stupid here but has anyone been #$%&*@ by performance offroad.com? I was supposed to have my SYE yesterday. Online my order status says it is still processing. They took the money from my account almost immediately. I have made numerous calls. I have only got one answer. The guy (think it was Dave) said it was shipped and should be here by Wednesday. I asked why it was still processing, his answer was, "we have to do everything manually, by hand, so it takes a little while". couldn't give me a tracking number for the same reason, trust me I let him know how I felt on countless occasions. I have tried to call back again today with no results. Just seeing if they are a shiesty company, or if I'm just trippin and its going to show up.

Last edited by bigredlimited88; 02-06-2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: ocd
Old 02-06-2013, 10:56 PM
CF Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Search on Pirate4x4.com.......
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 AM
CF Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Year: 1998
Engine: 4.0, bolt ons for days...

i remember when PORC was THE place for parts... that was right after DC4WD shut down. not so much anymore.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Seasoned Member

haha well...i called them again on break and, the owners wife answered. I said I wanted the tracking number for my order and then she put me on hold for 10 minutes. She came back and said she didn't have it, it wasn't showing anything on my invoice. I explained to her in a nice manner that it wasn't updated on my end either. She said she would call me "right back"...well I called back before I got off at about 430. A guy answered and I asked him if there was anyway that they could tell me when my order was shipped, or if they had the tracking number. The guy just all the sudden got all huffy puffy and pleaded with me that he couldn't tell me when my order was shipped out because he's not the "postmaster". I asked to speak with his boss and he said I couldn't and I asked why, he beat around the bush, I kept asking, he said "because I'm the owner of the company". I said a few choice words to him, told him about all of the reviews that I have read about his company since ordering. That I would have never ordered have I had read them in the first place, and have a drink on me not doing my research. I also said if I need to get my lawyer involved I will (my old ladies brother, lucky me). He said it was shipped and hung up the phone. Got an email update at 6 and it was usps saying my package was received at 5:37 lol...we will see what I get when it gets here. But as far as It being shipped last week was a crock of sheet.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Seasoned Member

there was more to the convo but thats the short and sweet version.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Seasoned Member

actually received it today with everything...only took them 2 days to ship it after all the problems. Still would just recommend going to advance adapters. I'm sure they will at the least act like they care about your business.