Cherokee Chat General non-tech Cherokee chat
XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

This ones for the waggy guys, let there be light!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 02:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Wagoneer
Engine: 4.0L I6
Default This ones for the waggy guys, let there be light!

Ok to start i didnt post this in tech as im not actually doing anything just posting a finding that i have come across in my search for a better light, something that hasnt gotten much attention in the jeep world as the waggys are few and far between however i have known for some time that firebird guys shared this same issue and back a couple years ago there wasnt much option aside from homebrew setups which are fine but something i despise as too many people do so without proper understanding and end up blinding everyone in front of them. The firebird guys were getting these from LMC truck to upgrade from the craptastic sealed beam lights we have been stuck with for so long and having driven cars with good lighting for the last 2yrs i dont think ill be able to go back to the ****ty waggy lights, so this upgrade will likely be in my future along with a harness upgrade.

http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...8-02-Firebird.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cd/full.aspx?Page=63

not likely to get this soon as my main priority is to get the jeep actually running.

hope this helps you guys out.....maybe someone will tackle it before me if not ill be sure to post up when i do.