Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New Jeep am gettin.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep am gettin.

Soo i havent been on the forum for about a month now, Ive been looking on fixing my 88 cherokee i have in my drive wayy with a blown motor. I was thinking about swapping the engine from the junk yard, then i wanted to buy a running engine from craigs, and finaly i wanted to rebuild my engine, but last week i was on craigs and they had just posted a 1992 jeep cherokee Counrty. I called the dude up and asked him how much he wanted for it, and he said $650, I was like BINGO. I went and checked the jeep out last saterday, and test drove it. A few things the jeep has is the paint job looks like ****, the paint is falling off, it has rust spots around the top railing, and it has no shine at all. The body is in great condition, no dents, no hits, no nothing. the engine runs like a champ, and the tranny is strong, the only thing i dont like about it is that its not 4x4, A few other things are the tranny all the way in the back where the yoke sticks out, it has a little leak, and the other thing is the distriputor works when it wants to. thats mostaly it. The interior is good its just missing the head liner, other then those things the jeep is great for $650 I am going to by the jeep next week. am going tommarow to go look at it agian, and give the man half the money. What i am going to be doing is am going to take all the parts off my 88 jeep, like the 4x4 system, the tranny, tires, back axle, drive shaft, some good engine parts, some interior parts, and what ever ill i might need. I just wanted to let you guys know, that am done working on beathoven, and i got a new jeep now. but this one is running. i have many plans for this jeep just like i had plans for beathoven. ill post some pictures up of the new jeep and let me know what you think.
Attached Images