Cherokee Chat General non-tech Cherokee chat
XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ

Looking into buying another Cherokee. Help me out.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:29 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking into buying another Cherokee. Help me out.

Hey guys long time no talk. I havent been on the forum for a while now becuase alot of stuff has been going down in my life. Dont want to get to much into detail but over a month ago i had to get rid of my 93 Cherokee Country :'( After i finally had got it running it started giving me problems. Problems that not even Pro Mechanics couldent find out. One day i took it out for a ride after i finished washing it, and i took off pretty fast, right then and there there was a HUGE BANG, sounded like someone shot a gun under my engine, then it shut off, i Got down, lifted the hood, and there was nothing wrong, Went to go start it and it took a couple of cranks till it fired up, after that Moment it started over heating on me, Shutting off on me, the temp would fly up after secs of turning on it was just a nightmare for me. Was wasting money for no reason on parts that had nothing to do with the problem. Took it to a shop no one could find out the problem, So I had no other choice but to JUNK IT. Yes i know some of you guys might hate me for it but it had to be done. Trust me i never wanted to do it. Anyways now that i got a new job and start school tommarow, I would like to find another jeep cherokee to buy and start building up. I miss my old Country and i am dieing for another cherokee. If yall on here know of any body selling a cherokee for under $1000 (Doesnt have to suited, It can be BONE STOCK) Please let me know. I rather a 4x4, 4 door, inline 6. Years 89-96. I live in Louisiana. Thanks guys.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:31 PM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang no one wants to help a Jeepin buddy out?
Old 08-17-2011, 03:38 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1987 Comanche,1990
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L Renix

check craigslist. Sorry bout your jeep.