XJ/MJ/ZJ/WJ

Logans metal.

Old 05-11-2011, 07:54 AM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

What is up with every talking about logans bumpers. I havnt heard anything good about his company. Evn if his bumpers are good. Every other post I read someone is saying to buy one... And half the time the time they dont evn have on them self. I swear he's payin ppl off for advertising. If I read another post about his bumpers ill puke.

Last edited by jeepxj19; 05-11-2011 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0L

this must be reverse psychology and it worked because I'm purchasing one right now
Old 05-11-2011, 08:30 AM
CF Veteran

Old 05-11-2011, 08:54 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Engine: 4.0 HO I6

Originally Posted by jeepxj19
What is up with every talking about logans bumpers. I havnt heard anything good about his company. Evn if his bumpers are good. Every other post I read someone is saying to buy one... And half the time the time they dont evn have on them self. I swear he's payin ppl off for advertising. If I read another post about his bumpers ill puke.
This is the most baseless, pointless post I've seen in a while? Do you have one? Did you have a catastrophic experience with one? Order one and never get it? Get it and it sucked?

If not (and I don't see anything in your post about a bad experience, which would actually be relevant) then I don't understand why you are posting this....... Perhaps you should stop reading these forums if you feel like every time you read a post about someone praising a very affordable solution to the XJ bumper situation?

I've heard nothing but good about them, even having someone fly out to Florida to help with an install for a single customer who was having issues.... That seems pretty dang awesome to me. I wouldn't start a thread simply suggesting someone buy one for no reason, but I would certainly offer it as a solution to someone to who was asking for opinions on affordable winch bumpers.

Sounds to me like you feel you've been wronged by them, and are trying to bash back the best way you know how....by being an internet tough guy.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:26 AM

Have you ever dealt with them? Do you know his situation, he builds to order if he doesn't have any so sometimes it takes awhile? Personally I have been to their shop, as it is about 30 minutes from my home to purchase a bumper. I called in, asked if I could come pick one up, and he had one ready for the next weekend. Went to the shop, they where cool people.. If you have a problem with their service, I am sure they would be happy to assist, this is the wrong way to go about it as you are coming off as extremely ignorant.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:32 AM

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0 6 cylinder

ive heard good and bad...i was actually considering looking into one though the only other one i know of cheaper is littleleonards who sells his on this forum....you have a bad experience with logans?
Old 05-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1994

I bought one it took a lot longer to get then said it was.

Other than that I love it.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:13 PM

I have had a very bad experience with Logans. I purchased early bronco front and rear bumpers. I have been in a dispute with them over a FedEx claim for damages for almost a year. Bumper GOOD. Customer Service BAD.
will not answer or return calls. Collected full price from me, then submitted a claim on my behalf and pocket an additional $495 dollars.