Don't buy from ARCFab4x4!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 07:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 91
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Angry Don't buy from ARCFab4x4!!!!

I recently made the mistake of buying an adjustable track bar from them on Ebay. Spence contacted me straight away, within hours, to confirm payment and tell me it would would ship that Wednesday or Thursday. One week later still no track bar so I called Spence, left several messages, texts and even emails. Took a day he emailed me back said he was out of town and would check on it. Two weeks and several call messages, emails and texts later nothing so I contacted Ebay, my bank and my attorney. I advised Spence of all this for two weeks. Just thought I would try and save some other good people on here some grief
Old 08-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1993
Engine: 4.0 HO

wow..... that sucks bro
Old 09-02-2011, 03:52 PM

Got my money back! He wouldn't contact Ebay either . Some people should not have a bussiness. Hope this saves someone some heartache.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:28 PM

Year: 1999
Engine: 4.7 stroker

I was actually talking to spence about some control arms, and he was tellin me about when he was out of town, one of his employees was supposed to ship a crap load of stuff, but that guy flaked out and messed everything up. Needless to say that guy was fired. So his ebay acount got all messed up because of that guy, so give him some time to figure it out.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:01 PM

How much time does he need! He had over a month. He refused to call me or email me back, be sides the one time he did contact me nothing like your talking about was mentioned.
Ordered one from Rough Country, at my door in THREE DAYS!!
Like i emailed Spence there are 5, soon to be 6 XJs, in the emidiate family. All are getting modded to some degree. I was going to use his parts,they looked quality on Ebay, ohh well his loss. I'm over it.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:41 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1999 Sport
Engine: I6

Im with you man, but...... I run a few companies (3 online only and 1 in the real world) and things do get messed up and slowed at times. Sometimes I literally cant get back to people for a week or two at a time (away on business, away on pleasure) and the internet isnt everywhere all the time for some of us. When I go to hunting camp for a week I have no phone or net. When I visit family out of state I have no internet or PC. However, a month is quite a bit, ESPECIALLY without any kind of message like "We're currently away from the office until 'X' date". The most Im usually away is two weeks at a time and I post notice and have my email and phone message set up so anyone trying to get a hold of me knows when Ill be back. With that said, I think young people are FAR less patient than us guys who are...lets say...over 30? Im mid 30's and I remember when I was a kid and you literally sent a check or MO and waited 8-12 weeks for your items. So I get it that people want everything NOW, but dude, since its through ebay then just file the claim and get a refund. You seriously called your attorney? Really?

Last edited by bigvig; 09-16-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1989
Engine: 4.7 Stroker I6

Just was reading up on this guy again. I got my adj lca's from him just fine months ago, but seems in aug things went to hell.

I wanted to get my uppers from him as well sooo, has anyone gotten anything from him recently?

The quality is really good and so are prices, but not if you dont get what you paid for!