Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big foot response vehicle build

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Big foot response vehicle build

Its been over 10 years since I had a jeep(95 2wd Laredo) and I finally got another 98 sport 4wd and its time to put my planes into action. This is my DD and weekend exploration wheeler. First I have to get it back to running new fluid, filters, plugs, wires, brakes, gaskets, junk yard leafs springs brakes, and a new bumper so not much fun for the next few months.

like I said just a general north Georgia mounting exploration so I would like to keep things looking like it came from the factory built.

in no real order....

full tune up, cleaned and painted then...
oil catch can, after market oil and tranny coolers, new head light wiring harness, upgrade ALT and battery, and I don't need it but like the look of a snorkel, 4-5 inch lift with 31" A/T with a set of rims with better backspacing, LSD in the back and a locker up front, bumpers I'm just going to trim them some and then reinforce them from behind to help keep that O.E. look add in a skid plate and bull bar up front(a real one no ebay junk on my xj) and a hitch and tire carried built into the rear, replace all lights with LEDs then a roof rack and a light bar up not and a set on the grill maybe a winch but not to sure on that. for the inside going to throw in a set of Laredo seats front and back over head console stuff like that. like I said nothing to fancy just what I think will look nice and a few things the jeep lacks.

how she sits now.