Intro from Warrenton

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 05:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4L, 6 cylinder, 190 hp, 225 ft lp torque
Default Intro from Warrenton

I've seen people from Warrenton, Gainsville, Manassas, Winchester and Culpeper on here. A little about me. About a month ago I was thinking about having a Cherokee trucked here from Idaho, it had everything I was looking for. Then one popped up on auto trader at Koons with no info about it. I called Koons and they said yes to every question I had about options and equipment. Cherokee Sport, 2dr, 4wd command trac, 5sp manual trans, up-county suspension group, and best of all, my fav color, green. This is my fourth Cherokee but the first that I plan to modify. I hope to find a group of trail riders to do some wheeling with. First planned mod, two inch lift.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 5.2/318 MSD Electronic Upgrades

Originally Posted by Rockhead
I've seen people from Warrenton, Gainsville, Manassas, Winchester and Culpeper on here. A little about me. About a month ago I was thinking about having a Cherokee trucked here from Idaho, it had everything I was looking for. Then one popped up on auto trader at Koons with no info about it. I called Koons and they said yes to every question I had about options and equipment. Cherokee Sport, 2dr, 4wd command trac, 5sp manual trans, up-county suspension group, and best of all, my fav color, green. This is my fourth Cherokee but the first that I plan to modify. I hope to find a group of trail riders to do some wheeling with. First planned mod, two inch lift.
Any pics? Also I believe I welcomed you in you intro post but I'll do it here as well!

Welcome to CF from Lynchburg, Va.