North Atlantic Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC

Calling all Jeepers headed to NACfest 2011!

Old 06-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered Users

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1989
Model: Cherokee
Engine: Inline 6
Default Calling all Jeepers headed to NACfest 2011!

I need everyone's help thats going this year...I want to take my soon-to-be-wife, up to NACfest to cure her of her anti-Jeep feelings, but i'm afraid i'm short on money and thus unable to. Krissy is on the verge of becoming a fellow Jeeper, but she gets jealous of the time I spend working on Anya. We'd need approx. $300 to come...and I was wondering if the other cherokeeforum members that are going could assist me in my goal...I won't even ask to be given the money ahead of time, but rather, when we arrive, paying the fees for our entry for the weekend? Also gas to return the 135 mile trip home. So how 'bout it fellow Jeepers? Care to help me convert an anti-Jeep fiancee to a diehard Jeeper like the rest of us? ^_^ Also, this is a pre-wedding surprise for her if it happens!
Old 06-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0L I6

Damn man that sucks. I already have almost 200 invested and that doesn't include gas up there and back. Let me see what I can do, no promises, but I'll try bro.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by mickey_00xj
Damn man that sucks. I already have almost 200 invested and that doesn't include gas up there and back. Let me see what I can do, no promises, but I'll try bro.

alright, if you can provide any help it'd be greatly appreciated. if not, thanks for the sentiment.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Registered Users

bump! please, the weekend is quickly approaching! can anybody else help?
Old 06-15-2011, 01:04 PM

sure np ill pay for the hotel room and krissy can stay in my room and you can sleep in the jeep.

haha seriously you have got to be kidding me. like anyone gives a *** if your to poor to go to jeep event just to try and convince your soon to be wife this is a cool sport. how can you afford to get married or do anything if you cant even pay for gas to get back. i have never seen such a lame request for something like this before now.do us all a favor sell your jeep and grow up and get a better job slacker..
Old 06-15-2011, 02:05 PM

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0L I6

Can't afford, well probably could, to pay for two jeeps making the trip. But if you can get Krissy there I'll show her everything she needs to know about jeeping. Just drop her off at the gate and I'll take over from there.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:13 AM
Registered Users

Originally Posted by chris78cj7
sure np ill pay for the hotel room and krissy can stay in my room and you can sleep in the jeep.

haha seriously you have got to be kidding me. like anyone gives a *** if your to poor to go to jeep event just to try and convince your soon to be wife this is a cool sport. how can you afford to get married or do anything if you cant even pay for gas to get back. i have never seen such a lame request for something like this before now.do us all a favor sell your jeep and grow up and get a better job slacker..

didnt your mother ever teach you, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all? wow dude, the most basic of things. we are all jeepers here, yet you have to bring stupidity to this forum with your unnecessary insults and mockery. you sir, are in fact the one who needs to grow up. and btw, krissy also has something she wants to say, so im handing the computer to her for the next paragraph.

Wow the comment about the hotel room, I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last person on earth. That was horrible. I read it before my love did. He had to literally ****** the computer out of my hands before I kirked out on you. Wow you don't even know us. We could be the nicest people in the world but now you will never know. Oh well sucks for you.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:10 PM
CF Veteran

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Year: 88
Engine: 4.0 HO

Kids these days..