Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here XJ (84-01)
All OEM related XJ specific tech. Examples, no start, general maintenance or anything that's stock.

floor pan replacments

Old 05-27-2012, 11:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default floor pan replacments

been digging around and found alot of people showing that they have replaced their floors, some with section panels, some full panels and some sheet metal fabs. i am looking to replace the entire floor in my 96, and think for the time and money full pans would be the way to go. does anyone know where i can go to get a set or an internet site that has them? i have seen front sections and rear sections. but so far nothing for the price tags i have seen on here. any idea or input are welcome and appreciated.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:40 PM

Year: 2000
Engine: 4.0l

Originally Posted by optimus2
been digging around and found alot of people showing that they have replaced their floors, some with section panels, some full panels and some sheet metal fabs. i am looking to replace the entire floor in my 96, and think for the time and money full pans would be the way to go. does anyone know where i can go to get a set or an internet site that has them? i have seen front sections and rear sections. but so far nothing for the price tags i have seen on here. any idea or input are welcome and appreciated.
Rockauto.com, enter your year make and model. Then search floor pan and they will all come up. They have everything. Hope this helps.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:26 PM

ya best deals i have seen yet, still looking to see if i can find a solid single piece for the front.I have seen them for sale once but have never been able to find them again. really looking for complete floor for as cheap as possible
Old 05-27-2012, 03:31 PM

Year: 1992
Engine: 4.0

Looks like rock auto orders their parts through c2cfabrication, or at least some of them. You might be able to get it cheaper at the source: http://c2cfabrication.com/store/index.php?cPath=1_21_36

I got my passenger floor pan from them, and it dropped right in. Removing the old one was a pain at times, though. Get yourself an angle grinder with a grinding wheel and a cutting wheel, and take it nice and slow.

EDIT: if you're looking for a whole front pan, as in up and over the transmission, I can't help you there. Good luck.

DOUBLE EDIT: Well, I did find this... http://www.discountjeepparts.com/pro...ducts_id/23946

Last edited by BobIsAwesome; 05-27-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: HO4.0 I6

Originally Posted by BobIsAwesome
Looks like rock auto orders their parts through c2cfabrication, or at least some of them. You might be able to get it cheaper at the source: http://c2cfabrication.com/store/index.php?cPath=1_21_36

I got my passenger floor pan from them, and it dropped right in. Removing the old one was a pain at times, though. Get yourself an angle grinder with a grinding wheel and a cutting wheel, and take it nice and slow.

EDIT: if you're looking for a whole front pan, as in up and over the transmission, I can't help you there. Good luck.

DOUBLE EDIT: Well, I did find this... http://www.discountjeepparts.com/pro...ducts_id/23946
I was looking into the same thing and C2Cfab def had the best prices I could find. I didn't buy anything though because I haven't pulled the carpet yet to see what I need.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:54 PM

that was the one i was looking for. the full pans are nice cause they are not that much more then the individual sections. should save alot of headache putting them in. once i get my hands on them and get them welded down ill let you know how they worked out.

thanks for the help