Vendor Showcase A place for our Vendors to showcase their products and advertise their business.

need lots of OEM items and maybe a couple aftermarket

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 08:50 PM
MJ>XJ

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1990
Model: Comanche
Engine: 4.0 I6
Default need lots of OEM items and maybe a couple aftermarket

Comanche is leaking from every hole possible... ujoints are all bad... i need some prices for EVERYTHING listed... im aware most of this i can buy at autozone but id rather give yall the money since there not warrantied parts anyways...

Please copy and past this list in a PM to me with a total shipped to 30224 (individual prices would be awesome)... if you cannot get the item please leave it on the list and mark it so i know you cant get it... Cash is in paypal and im ready to buy right now... so im not wasting anyones time to look up all these prices for nothing...

1990 I6/AX-15/231 D30/D44

OEM parts:
Intake/Exhaust gasket
oil pan gasket(s)
Rear main seal
front/rear transmission seal(?)
Transmission mount
AX-15 upper drain plug
both Spicer axle joints for the D30 (disco housing but swapping to solid axle with the 297 joints on both sides)
all u joints for the front and rear driveshafts (spicer)
water pump
thermostat
belt (with AC)
power steering pump PULLEY only
open loop radiator (search 96, nothing fancy)
open loop system upper and lower radiator hoses (search 96)
gonna need a radiator cap to go with it
power steering pressure line
rear Dana 44 yoke (mines carved all up where the seal rides)
upper and lower ball joints for D30
the elbow that comes out the top of the valve cover

think thats it for OEM parts

Aftermarket: individual prices required may or may not be bought depending on whats spent above...

alloy dana 30 seals WITH DISCONNECT housing but swapping to solid 297 shafts... ive read they wont work with disco axles and ive also read they do so i dont know anymore...

MJ D44 4.10 gears (cheaper the better (USA standards probly) since its a mallcrawler), rebuild kit, and carrier... can i keep the stock LSP with this gear/carrier swap?

spartan dana 30 locker (amuse me on this one please)

steering kit... from the pitman to the knuckles... dont want anything to crazy... just over the knuckle and maybe a bit beefier... dont want heims and DOM and all that stuff... cheap... again wont be off road but eventually doing 6.5in lift so may as well get the steering a bit higher to help with angles later...

I think that covers it fellas... if i add anything ill add it in another post so it cant be missed... again please PM me prices so there is no obvious undercutting going on... bought this thing to DD and its started falling apart on me so after this i should be good i hope and can get back to the XJ...

Thanks for the time!

Last edited by huntingman2706217; 11-23-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: inline 6 4.0L

Maybe its just me, but I don't see why this is in the vendors section... shouldn't this be in the "Wanted" section? I've been wrong before and if I am, oops! my bad lol. Hope you get everything your looking for.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:00 PM
MJ>XJ

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 1990
Model: Comanche
Engine: 4.0 I6

kind of... probly so but i dont want all kinds of random parts from 50 different people that had it laying in the back of a toolbox the last 15 years... i wanted everything from one vendor so i could deal with one person if need be... and to help out a vendor of CF... however ive got nothing so looks like im going to Oreillys at the end of the week anyways... guess nobody wants easy money... just the top half of the list is $600 worth of parts in oreillys "cart" that i got built last night... but oh well... ill just print it off and go up there...