Aftermarket electrical systems Aftermarket electronics only! stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

2006 grand Cherokee limited electrical issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2019, 09:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2006
Model: Grand Cherokee (WK)
Engine: 5.7 HEMI
Default 2006 grand Cherokee limited electrical issues

Ok guys, just bought this Jeep and installed a push button start. I also have an alarm system I’d like to hook up as well but I’m having trouble finding any info on wiring the door locks, ignition wires, window wires and neutral switch, so any info on that would be great.
Also, since installing the push button start button that works great, I have lost traction control, heated seats (button does not light up for either driver or passenger), rear wipers and wash, no sound from radio (it turns on and I can fully control it just no sound). Tomorrow I’ll check the fuses to see if I did something to blow them. Obviously I did something but can not figure out what as I see no loos wires or anything. Any advice or info would be awesome.
Oh and if you live near me and have some time and wanna make $50 just to help me with this alarm that’d be fantastic lol. Thanks again for your time.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2006
Model: Grand Cherokee (WK)
Engine: 5.7 HEMI

Is there anyone that knows jeeps inside and out here? Anything at all that could help me in the right direction?