Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Technical Discussion > MJ Comanche Tech. Stock & Modified.
WTT 97+ MJ latch reinforcement brackets for 99' XJ ashtray (with lid) + insert. >

WTT 97+ MJ latch reinforcement brackets for 99' XJ ashtray (with lid) + insert.

MJ Comanche Tech. Stock & Modified. MJ (86-92)
All discussion regarding the Jeep Comanche, the pickup truck related to the Cherokee platform.

WTT 97+ MJ latch reinforcement brackets for 99' XJ ashtray (with lid) + insert.

Old 05-05-2019, 03:45 PM
  #1  
.:.
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 26
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default WTT 97+ MJ latch reinforcement brackets for 99' XJ ashtray (with lid) + insert.

For some reason I can not post in the misc. wanted section, but I can post here in the MJ section.

I would really like to trade the brackets for a '99 XJ ashtray holder (with lid) + insert that is in good condition.
The brackets are from T & M Metal Fabrication. I meant to order XJ ones, but accidentally ordered MJ ones so I'm trying to offset the cost with a trade.


If you have exactly what I am looking for I will just send you all 4 and you can help someone out with the additional 2.

Thanks.
.:. is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 11:18 AM
  #2  
CF Veteran
 
SatiricalHen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 5,388
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee(XJ)
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by .:.
For some reason I can not post in the misc. wanted section, but I can post here in the MJ section.

I would really like to trade the brackets for a '99 XJ ashtray holder (with lid) + insert that is in good condition.
The brackets are from T & M Metal Fabrication. I meant to order XJ ones, but accidentally ordered MJ ones so I'm trying to offset the cost with a trade.


If you have exactly what I am looking for I will just send you all 4 and you can help someone out with the additional 2.

Thanks.
Do you have a picture of what you're talking about? I'm not quite sure I'm following what you are describing.
SatiricalHen is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 12:53 PM
  #3  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: PA
Posts: 1,891
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

No clue what you are after. I looked up T & M Metal Fabrications and do not see anything ashtray related. Need a pic.

As for not being able to post in the classifieds, you need a post count of 25. There is a sticky at the top of each page.
fb97xj1 is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 05:17 AM
  #4  
.:.
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 26
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by fb97xj1 View Post
No clue what you are after. I looked up T & M Metal Fabrications and do not see anything ashtray related. Need a pic.

As for not being able to post in the classifieds, you need a post count of 25. There is a sticky at the top of each page.
It's the MJ latch reinforcements on their page.

I want the ash tray and insert for them.
.:. is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 05:23 AM
  #5  
.:.
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 26
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default

Originally Posted by SatiricalHen View Post
Do you have a picture of what you're talking about? I'm not quite sure I'm following what you are describing.

This is what I have. I want to trade 2 of them for this + what goes inside it...


.:. is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 02:55 PM
  #6  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: PA
Posts: 1,891
Year: 1997
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

Originally Posted by .:. View Post
For some reason I can not post in the misc. wanted section, but I can post here in the MJ section.

I would really like to trade the brackets for a '99 XJ ashtray holder (with lid) + insert that is in good condition.
The brackets are from T & M Metal Fabrication. I meant to order XJ ones, but accidentally ordered MJ ones so I'm trying to offset the cost with a trade.


If you have exactly what I am looking for I will just send you all 4 and you can help someone out with the additional 2.

Thanks.
Now i get it, thanks to the photos. The wording threw me and was thinking the ashtray had a latch for some reason. Brainfart, i guess. I do not have what you after.
fb97xj1 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Big David
Accessories
1
11-02-2013 10:08 AM
jimbo98xj
For sale
4
03-21-2012 07:39 PM
matholland
Wanted
2
10-21-2011 03:18 PM
541_halseth
Wanted
0
12-02-2010 01:52 PM
98SP0RT4X4
Wanted
18
03-30-2010 08:11 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT 97+ MJ latch reinforcement brackets for 99' XJ ashtray (with lid) + insert.


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: