Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 01:49 AM
Seasoned Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1987
Model: Cherokee
Engine: Inline 6 cylinder
Default Sorta new guy

I'm not really new here, but I never introduced myself in the first place, so here goes.

Hi,
I am Matthew Dalley. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted a Jeep. Awwwww, who am I kidding?

Sup guys, I've always liked Jeeps and now I've had one for over a year. Been trying to get it how I've always wanted it. But that's kinda hard when you got no money. Still, been buyin stuff here and there, little doo dads and doo hickeys. Lights, ya know, stuff like that. Finally getting new tires and wheels this upcoming week. Had to get damn blocks and coil spreaders from CrapZone to be able to fit them though. Still don't have enough dough for a lift though, which could easily fit the tires. Which sucks. I'm just trying to save as much money as possible. Hell, I'm also trying to get a second job just to fund my Jeep addiction.
This'll probably sound so lame, but I found a site called gogetfunding.com.
Basically it's like the fundraisers we all did in school, but more grown up and technologically advanced, coming from someone with an '87 Cherokee. But, instead of selling candies and magazines and the sorts, I'm just asking for a little help to raise the moolah for the lift. Anyways, thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, and what better place to post a link for people to donate, amiright?
Well, here it is, http://gogetfunding.com/project/dream-jeep-fund.

I don't know if this post will be against the rules or not. But, if all you fellow Cherokee owners and fellow Jeepers would help out, that would be super fracking awesome. Thanks in advance for reading this gibberish and God bless.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:09 PM
CF Veteran

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

Welcome to the forum