New member from OKC

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee(SJ)
Engine: 6 CYL HO
Default New member from OKC

Good morning everyone. I am new to the forum and XJs, but not new to Jeep. My wife and I were pretty big into Jeepin years ago. I have owned 22 CJs, but never an XJ until now. It is going to be weekend toy and probably turn into a trail rig at some point. I will be looking forward to learning more on the XJ platform.
A little about myself.
I live in OKC, married, and an avid hiker. I am a ISSA certified personal trainer. I still love to lift, but I don't train anyone at the moment. I just don't have time to deal with that anymore. I love anything outdoors, shooting, and Jeeps. I have been building and driving 4x4s since I was 16. I have been looking at XJs for a few years, but was on the fence until now. I may not end up with the prettiest XJ, but I am going for the cheapest. lol.
I will post some pics of it when I get a chance. Right now I am looking at ideals for building a good offroad/ winch bumper for the front.
Thank you.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:07 AM
::CF Moderator::

Received 1,524 Likes on 1,236 Posts
Year: 1990
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by Biggsly
Good morning everyone. I am new to the forum and XJs, but not new to Jeep. My wife and I were pretty big into Jeepin years ago. I have owned 22 CJs, but never an XJ until now. It is going to be weekend toy and probably turn into a trail rig at some point. I will be looking forward to learning more on the XJ platform.
A little about myself.
I live in OKC, married, and an avid hiker. I am a ISSA certified personal trainer. I still love to lift, but I don't train anyone at the moment. I just don't have time to deal with that anymore. I love anything outdoors, shooting, and Jeeps. I have been building and driving 4x4s since I was 16. I have been looking at XJs for a few years, but was on the fence until now. I may not end up with the prettiest XJ, but I am going for the cheapest. lol.
I will post some pics of it when I get a chance. Right now I am looking at ideals for building a good offroad/ winch bumper for the front.
Thank you.
Welcome!! You'll fit right in.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee(SJ)
Engine: 6 CYL HO

Thank you.