Part Outs Post any vehicle part out threads including detailed pictures and information.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: 1996 and 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport part out

Old 09-05-2016, 11:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1995
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default 1996 and 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport part out

Hi, I'm finishing parting out a 1995 and starting a 1996

Bought the 95 for the Wheel bearings/windshield/Condenser/steering column
Bought the 96 for the body panels/tires/brakes

Both Jeeps were running/driving trucks that were decommissioned because of horrendous frame rot... They both have the 4.0L and working 4x4... They both had the Sport package and working A/C!!!

1995 was gold with tan interior and had 176k. Power windows/locks. Have all 4 doors. $35 a piece or $100 for all
- Took the header panel and fenders and (poorly) painted them white. on my jeep at the moment but soon to be replaced. Strait panels with hardly any rust except shallow dent in drivers door and tear in header panel. $50 for fenders/headerpanel... have grill but no headlight bezels
- Also have rear section from rear window back. (includes rear windows, tailgate, bumper (dented) and taillights. Planning on making a cabinet of some sort but if someone really needs it, its theirs. $200
- rear axle - 8.25 gears I believe - $75
- tan seats in good shape (fronts are dirty) but not broken down and in good shape - $30 apiece or $75 for all
- seat belt receivers front and back in great shape - tan $5 apiece
- Motor/trans/transfer case still attached to frame with front axle. Dash is there but in broken pieces. Steering column and gearbox gone. Heater core gone -motor had a few sensors removed. $300 for whole section
- gas tank in good shape - $25
- driveshaft - $20

1996 is white with gray interior and has 199k. I am selling some interior pieces but no body parts. The front clip is going on my jeep and the rear section from the dash back I am saving to make a matching camper.
So I wont need any dash parts/seats or seatbelts. I also don't need the motor or trans or 4x4.
- The rear axle I will sell when ready or trade for the useless dana 35 rear end... I believe its a 8.25... $75
The seats are clean and not stained but the padding is worn down a bit, not too bad though. No rips or tears $30 apiece or $75 for all
- Front axle comes without brakes (they are going on mine) $50
- Transfer case - $50
- Motor runs very well, quiet. $300 Still in car can hear run. Drove this one home myself, if frame wasn't Swiss cheese I'd drive this truck in a heartbeat
- Trans shifts well, sharp and better than mine lol... $200
- Full exhaust (2) like new, one for sure has Cat... $100 apiece
- Steering column (no cruise) - $50
- Dash pad is damaged but rest is fine (minus radio) make offer

Can't think of everything that is available. White jeep is full of new parts, just ask what you are looking for I can't think of every thing available... I keep prices the same as the local Junkyards.
I also cannot help pull the motor/trans or large items out of jeeps. I don't have a cherry picker to do so. However I have a great mechanic who can help with tear down removal if you bring your own hoist. his prices are modest and he knows his stuff. Gold jeep motor is at his house.

I also have random other parts such as extra set of taillights $20 and black header panel $20 with no grill or bezels. Let me know what you are looking for.

Parts are located in Toledo Ohio 43612

Willing to ship small parts but within reason. Paypal only for shipping, other wise cash (or trade parts) in person. big items (axles, motor, seats) must be picked up in person.

PM for phone number and pictures... I will try to upload some but can easily send to email address or phone.

I'm willing to make a deal for parts to help keep our jeeps on the road and the trails. Don't be afraid to ask. I would trade parts for tools/certain car parts (VW Golf/Jetta/Cabrio or Buick Roadmaster/Chevy Caprice sedans) and furniture as I restore and re-purpose them. Also would trade parts for clean Comanche short bed, preferably white

I also have a 96 Buick Roadmaster sedan up for parts. Hit hard in the front, but motor was untouched, can hear run still.

Thanks a bunch
S.A.M

Last edited by TheSAM1984; 09-06-2016 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 Inline 6

Hi, i am looking for a transfer case for my 96 xj, NP231. still have the one listed? if so would you ship to 64111 (KC,MO) and how much? pm me?