Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Accessories
Reproduction UP COUNTRY SUSPENSION GROUP decals >

[FS] Reproduction UP COUNTRY SUSPENSION GROUP decals

Accessories Post any Cherokee accessories you wish to sell.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[FS] Reproduction UP COUNTRY SUSPENSION GROUP decals

Old 08-24-2018, 05:07 PM

Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0 H.O.
Default Reproduction UP COUNTRY SUSPENSION GROUP decals

Reproduction OEM UP COUNTRY SUSPENSION GROUP DECALS for sale

You read that right…

The originals are unicorns in this day and age, having been out of production since the early 2000s, so now there's another outlet to replacing the static-cling decals originally fitted to Jeeps with the Up Country Suspension Group option package. I have painstakingly gone to as many original sources as I could to ensure you're getting as close to original as possible. They are, like the originals, not as large as you think, ~3 x 2 inches.

please refer to this thread as it will answer most technical questions regarding the process, my research, etc.

These are available in 3 DIFFERENT ADHESION TYPES (see thread link above for placement):

1) The improved-OEM-style: repositionable adhesive, meant to be mounted inside your Jeep facing outward
^^^^of these I have 6 that are not-terrible quality in terms of the die-cut around the decal. THESE REMAINING OEM-style DECALS ARE ONLY $5 EACH DUE TO QC
2) Non-OEM option1: permanent adhesive, meant to be mounted inside your Jeep facing outward.
^^^^of these I only have 7 that are of good quality
3) Non-OEM option2: permanent adhesive, meant to be mounted outside your Jeep (facing out, durr)
^^^^of these I have 10 that are all of good quality

Price is $10 (each) shipped* via USPS first class mail.
As this is a shipped product, transactions will need to be handled via PM. For rules' sake, I'm located in UT, but none of these will be in-person transactions.

Via PM send me your order and a valid shipping address. I'll supply you with either my Paypal address or Venmo ID. Once payment is received I'll PM you a photo of your envelope, as that is the most economical shipping option.
*free shipping is limited to the USA (50 states)

I will update this post when/if the decal types sell out. I will do another run once these are sold. IMAGES BELOW.

Also, use your common sense and wash whatever surface you're attempting to stick these to. I'm not liable if you bork your decal.

Applied to my rear liftgate glass— note the defrost element… this is where the parts catalogs say to mount these on an XJ, but where you place it is up to you.

the permanent adhesive (as the interior mounted decals have a backing protecting the adhesive)

That's just dust…

Last edited by jessenator; 03-03-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:36 AM
CF Veteran

Sent you a PM with my order and info. Looking forward to this.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:30 AM

Please note updates in stock.

I still have >10 qty of each of the non-OEM decal adhesive options.
The original OEM-style are running short because (a) they were popular, and (b) my printer's fastidiousness with the die wasn't to my liking and I don't want to sell decals I find unacceptable.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:26 PM

Please note the precise stock numbers have been updated.

I'm out of good versions of the OEM-style decals which are repositionable. The remainder of what I'm comfortable selling are slightly defected in the die-cut department, so they're going for only $5 each.
...the rest are garbage that I'm not selling or giving away, because they're that bad.

The permanent decals are noted in stocks updated in the first post.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:30 AM
Seasoned Member

Year: 1995
Engine: 4.0L

Ill take an exterior one