FS [FourCorners]: Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900 - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Vehicles
Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900 >

FS[FourCorners]: Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900

Vehicles Post any vehicles you wish to sell.

FS[FourCorners]: Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900

Old 02-13-2019, 03:54 PM
  #1  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 8
Model: Cherokee
Default Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
0311 head just cracked so I am walking away much to my dismay.
I am the second owner since 2004 and have loved and maintained this Jeep very well.
156k
Within the last two years have replaced heater core, radiator, water pump, windshield, tires.
Engine runs great (I have not driven it since the head crack incident, I had it towed home), smooth, no noise/knocking.
Interior is clean, weather striping in great shape, very quiet ride. Heat and AC work great.
There is surface rust on the roof as pictured.
This Jeep has been awesome to me, very reliable, and still has a lot of life left in it. Perfect for someone who can replace the head themselves.







JeepPants is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 10:14 PM
  #2  
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 446
Model: Cherokee
Default

Id buy it replace the head in a parking lot and drive it home Roadkill style !
GreaseMonkey17 is offline  
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
  #3  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 8
Model: Cherokee
Default

DO IT! I dare you! It's a great Jeep I shouldn't be walking away from, but babies and car seats and an inability to do the repair myself for cheap.
JeepPants is offline  
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
  #4  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,609
Default

Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey17 View Post
I’d buy it replace the head in a parking lot and drive it home Roadkill style !
I have the TUPY head for it. Not sure of the condition of it though. You buy the gaskets. LOL.
I haven't spent time in Denver since the '70 when I used to attend DU. I'll fly out and meet you. MLOL.
Ralph77 is online now  
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
  #5  
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 446
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Ralph77 View Post
I have the TUPY head for it. Not sure of the condition of it though. You buy the gaskets. LOL.
I haven't spent time in Denver since the '70 when I used to attend DU. I'll fly out and meet you. MLOL.
that would be so awesome ! I love stuff like that . I just went to Estes last summer !
GreaseMonkey17 is offline  
Old Today, 02:42 AM
  #6  
CF Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,609
Default

Originally Posted by GreaseMonkey17 View Post

that would be so awesome ! I love stuff like that . I just went to Estes last summer !
Estes is a park right? Vaguely remember the name. Never been though.

I know we are joking but I gotta admit the more I think about ghetto fixing that Jeep
the more I want to try just to see if we can pull it off.
Only access to minimal tools, using a head of unknown condition, buying the bear minimum in
other parts we need. What could possibly go wrong?

I will get my boss to call out from here in CT to the Napa in Denver that would closest to us.
Set up an account so I can get my discount and we can get our parts delivered.
To a parking lot. LOL.
Ralph77 is online now  
Old Today, 09:14 AM
  #7  
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 446
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by Ralph77 View Post
Estes is a park right? Vaguely remember the name. Never been though.

I know we are joking but I gotta admit the more I think about ghetto fixing that Jeep
the more I want to try just to see if we can pull it off.
Only access to minimal tools, using a head of unknown condition, buying the bear minimum in
other parts we need. What could possibly go wrong?

I will get my boss to call out from here in CT to the Napa in Denver that would closest to us.
Set up an account so I can get my discount and we can get our parts delivered.
To a parking lot. LOL.
Estes is a town that leads to Rocky Mountain national patk . Beautiful place ! Id have no problem truly doing a trip like this and Im positive I could make it happen ! I have the tools but wonder what you can carry on board a plane Ive never flown !
GreaseMonkey17 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ss427ci
Vehicles
1
08-18-2018 03:15 PM
dgiovann
Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here!
15
11-25-2013 03:42 PM
djritter1122
For sale
2
02-12-2010 07:48 PM
NitroGoat
Stock XJ Cherokee Tech. All XJ Non-modified/stock questions go here
9
10-02-2009 12:19 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS[FourCorners]: Denver - 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport $900


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.