Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Buy, Sell, Trade > Suspension/Steering
New rough country adjustable track bar >

FS[GreatLakes]: New rough country adjustable track bar

Suspension/Steering Post any suspension & steering components you wish to sell.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[GreatLakes]: New rough country adjustable track bar

Old 01-13-2015, 04:58 PM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheridan, IL
Posts: 145
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default New rough country adjustable track bar

Brand new rough country adjustable track bar for 0-4" lifts.

Bought this for my lift but I'm not going to need it. It's been opened and inspected but that's it. Brand new.

$130 cash or PayPal. (Includes shipping).

PM email address if you want it and I'll send you an invoice though PayPal or let me know if you want to come pick it up.

Located in Sheridan, IL.
Rcrivolio is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 07:01 PM
  #2  
Seasoned Member
 
Justjoshnya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 328
Model: Cherokee
Default

Would you hear offers?
Justjoshnya is offline  
Old 01-15-2015, 07:15 AM
  #3  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheridan, IL
Posts: 145
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

Originally Posted by Justjoshnya View Post
Would you hear offers?
I might entertain one but it's already cheaper than buying elsewhere and I'm including shipping. I'm not going to take a huge loss on it because I'm going to need it in the future. I'm only selling because I'm trying to thin out before I move in May.
Rcrivolio is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 06:37 PM
  #4  
CF Veteran
 
thatXJguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hudson, FL
Posts: 3,683
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L Inline 6
Default

Originally Posted by Rcrivolio View Post
I might entertain one but it's already cheaper than buying elsewhere and I'm including shipping. I'm not going to take a huge loss on it because I'm going to need it in the future. I'm only selling because I'm trying to thin out before I move in May.
I originally saw this thread a while ago, but now that you're saying it's cheaper than buying elsewhere, I feel the need to chime in. It's not actually cheaper than buying elsewhere, in fact, that's actually the going rate for them retail.

http://www.roughcountry.com/adjustab...-bar-7572.html
http://www.roughcountry.com/adjustab...-bar-1079.html

Rough Country offers both the regular adjustable track bar that works with the factory bracket, and a better heim joint-style adjustable track bar, both for $129.99 each.

I know what you're going to say, you're going to tell me that after shipping, yours will come out to be $10 or whatever it is cheaper than buying from these reputable online stores... but once you open an item, it's not really considered "new" anymore and the price gets slashed.

And since Rough Country will refund 10% back to any CherokeeForum user after they post pictures in their build thread, they're not really saving any money from you :/
thatXJguy is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 07:14 PM
  #5  
Seasoned Member
 
Justjoshnya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 328
Model: Cherokee
Default

Originally Posted by thatXJguy View Post

I originally saw this thread a while ago, but now that you're saying it's cheaper than buying elsewhere, I feel the need to chime in. It's not actually cheaper than buying elsewhere, in fact, that's actually the going rate for them retail.

http://www.roughcountry.com/adjustab...-bar-7572.html
http://www.roughcountry.com/adjustab...-bar-1079.html

Rough Country offers both the regular adjustable track bar that works with the factory bracket, and a better heim joint-style adjustable track bar, both for $129.99 each.

I know what you're going to say, you're going to tell me that after shipping, yours will come out to be $10 or whatever it is cheaper than buying from these reputable online stores... but once you open an item, it's not really considered "new" anymore and the price gets slashed.

And since Rough Country will refund 10% back to any CherokeeForum user after they post pictures in their build thread, they're not really saving any money from you :/
I wasn't going to say anything. I figure anyone can ask what every they like for their stuff. Just a minute or two of searching found some new online "EBay"
Quite a bit cheaper. O well
Justjoshnya is offline  
Old 01-18-2015, 07:16 PM
  #6  
Seasoned Member
 
Justjoshnya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 328
Model: Cherokee
Default

Justjoshnya is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 05:23 AM
  #7  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Sheridan, IL
Posts: 145
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default

If I had installed this I'd be asking 85 for it. Open box and used are different. I don't know what rough country charges you but shipping for me is $18. %10 of 129.95 is...13. So it is in fact cheaper.

I'm sorry did I post this this the discussion thread?

If you're not interested just move along.
Rcrivolio is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 07:23 AM
  #8  
CF Veteran
 
BNJeepsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Warren, Pa
Posts: 2,164
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

Originally Posted by Rcrivolio View Post

If I had installed this I'd be asking 85 for it. Open box and used are different. I don't know what rough country charges you but shipping for me is $18. %10 of 129.95 is...13. So it is in fact cheaper.

I'm sorry did I post this this the discussion thread?

If you're not interested just move along.
Although I, personally, would never buy a rough country track bar, I do think it's kinda messed up that all these people are trashing your thread. You are the owner of that item and can set whatever price you want on it. If someone has a problem with the price, they should keep it to PM.
BNJeepsta is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 09:38 AM
  #9  
CF Veteran
 
thatXJguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hudson, FL
Posts: 3,683
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L Inline 6
Default

Originally Posted by Rcrivolio View Post
If I had installed this I'd be asking 85 for it. Open box and used are different. I don't know what rough country charges you but shipping for me is $18. %10 of 129.95 is...13. So it is in fact cheaper.
Shipping charges for me are about $14, but just saying. The 10% I've always gotten back has included the shipping price.
thatXJguy is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 10:08 AM
  #10  
CF Veteran
 
XJ-92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Dubuque IA,Libertyville IL
Posts: 2,450
Year: 1992
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 HO
Default

If you buy it through rough country and use cherokee forum discount it's 100 shipped.
XJ-92 is offline  
Old 01-19-2015, 10:13 AM
  #11  
CF Veteran
 
BNJeepsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Warren, Pa
Posts: 2,164
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default

Seriously, guys, knock it off. It's his for sale thread, if you aren't making an offer, don't comment. It's in the forum rules and all of you have been members on here long enough to know that. If you wanna be internet badasses, go to pirate.
BNJeepsta is offline  
Old 01-20-2015, 08:12 AM
  #12  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 1
Model: Cherokee
Default

Great way too treat members
turbokevin is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ryan_lerv
Modified XJ Cherokee Tech
5
03-29-2016 01:49 PM
southfloridajeeps
Modified XJ Cherokee Tech
18
11-25-2015 11:02 PM
tokelyn
Wanted
6
09-10-2015 10:27 AM
John T
Modified XJ Cherokee Tech
20
09-06-2015 09:05 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS[GreatLakes]: New rough country adjustable track bar


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.