Classifieds Post up here is you want to sell something or simply looking to buy something. This is specific to this region.
Mark this thread as Unsold

35x12.5x15 BFG Radial M/T's (KM1's)

Old 12-05-2013, 06:06 PM
  #1  
Junior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Enumclaw WA
Posts: 36
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default 35x12.5x15 BFG Radial M/T's (KM1's)

I have a set of four BFG Radial M/T's (old style - KM1's). Two of the tires are at approximately 40% tread and the other two are at approximately 60%. I'm asking $350 OBO for the set. I also have a spare on a rock crawler wheel (5x4.5) I will include for an extra $50. I can be reached at (206) 979-5280 Thank you





XJeepin23 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
bryweb
Jeep Builds
31
03-28-2019 06:47 PM
Paco182
Jeep Builds
16
02-16-2019 02:53 AM
Morris4x4Center
Vendor Showcase
2
04-20-2016 02:59 PM
OverlandZJ
Wanted
4
10-31-2015 11:54 AM
sbc003
Introductions
2
09-27-2015 11:13 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 35x12.5x15 BFG Radial M/T's (KM1's)


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.