Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wow jeep forum you always seemed to amaze me

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 04:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Wow jeep forum you always seemed to amaze me

Who has a jeep forum account? I did until I got banned , first i was banned for about a week and today was the day I was supposed to get unbanned. We'll just signed in I'm banned for ever now. So its ethier for these to reasons: I was trying to make a new account after I got banned because I couldn't wait, so they tracked my name and knew it was me or the moderator couldn't make up his mind for how long he wouldn't to ban me. So you guys or gals tell me if you have a account and been banned or tell me if he was wrong to ban me. I'm not saying I'm right because I'm not I did wrong to.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:40 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1996
Engine: 4.0L

What caused you to get banned?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:06 PM
::CF Moderator::

Received 1,526 Likes on 1,238 Posts
Year: 1990
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.0

Originally Posted by Nick207
Who has a jeep forum account? I did until I got banned , first i was banned for about a week and today was the day I was supposed to get unbanned. We'll just signed in I'm banned for ever now. So its ethier for these to reasons: I was trying to make a new account after I got banned because I couldn't wait, so they tracked my name and knew it was me or the moderator couldn't make up his mind for how long he wouldn't to ban me. So you guys or gals tell me if you have a account and been banned or tell me if he was wrong to ban me. I'm not saying I'm right because I'm not I did wrong to.
Are you for real? I've never been banned from any forum.
After reading your other posts on this forum, I can see the handwriting on the wall though.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:20 PM

Year: 97

Originally Posted by cruiser54
I can see the handwriting on the wall though.
In permanent marker even............

you obviously deserved to be banned and that's that..... I've never been banned from any forum either and I've had some really heated thousand page discussions before.....
Old 12-03-2013, 05:22 PM

We're watching..........
Old 12-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Banned

Okay I don't think that's what I asked you guys to answer but thanks anyways. wtf I wish jeep forum would take me back now they never hated on me like y'all guys are now. Haters only hate for one reason cause they are feeled with a head full of ****. I got banned because I wrote a post that got removed for a statement I also called out the person by calling them a a**hole. So I joined this forum I hope I can get along with you people. I'm trying really hard but I'm not sure if this forums going to work out.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:52 PM
CF Veteran

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Year: 1995
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0 with all of the noise and clatter

And this last post gives me an idea of why you were banned.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Banned

Watching what? We'll referring to watching me we'll theirs all so people watching you too so. I hope you know it doesn't bother me because were all being watched by the government. You might be waiting for the first chance you can to screw me over. Guess what the governments doing the same thing.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Banned

We'll I told you the reason why I was banned in the post your referring to. I'm not a dick but I'm not going to let someone treat me like I'm not ment to be here because I don't do that to someone else. If anything I don't go looking for a fight with someone sitting behind their computer. I came to this forum for answers not for fighting like a bunch of kids
Old 12-03-2013, 05:56 PM

Year: 1997

OK chill out a bit. You are either posting from a phone or flunked English. You can't always expect complete strangers to understand someone's ball of $hit. We can only go by what you are typing and it's not the most legible or friendly. Phrasing means a lot on forums.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Leatherneck
OK chill out a bit. You are either posting from a phone or flunked English. You can't always expect complete strangers to understand someone's ball of $hit. We can only go by what you are typing and it's not the most legible or friendly. Phrasing means a lot on forums.
Yeah I'm on my phone, I'm not illiterate.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:22 PM

Year: 2000
Default What the future holds

WOW !!!
I'm new here my myself, but I arrived w/out an attitude & a little respect for those that have been here for awhile. My purpose is to learn & glean information from those who've gone before me & to use this information & forum to build my "own" EXPO STYLE Cherokee.

Now, as an elder person( read ol"fart) I would suggest a step or two down from the high horse ,as I doubt there is any one here that wants to "**** in your hand", show a little respect to the Mods & those that have a wealth of knowledge to share & keep in mind that " Education ends with a death certificate NOT a high school diploma" and you will be fine

That is all, back to regular scheduled program.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by belstaff
WOW !!!
I'm new here my myself, but I arrived w/out an attitude & a little respect for those that have been here for awhile. My purpose is to learn & glean information from those who've gone before me & to use this information & forum to build my "own" EXPO STYLE Cherokee.

Now, as an elder person( read ol"fart) I would suggest a step or two down from the high horse ,as I doubt there is any one here that wants to "**** in your hand", show a little respect to the Mods & those that have a wealth of knowledge to share & keep in mind that " Education ends with a death certificate NOT a high school diploma" and you will be fine

That is all, back to regular scheduled program.
Welcome!! You've got it figured out.
Old 12-03-2013, 06:32 PM
CF Veteran

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Year: 93 2 door

We'll I told you the reason why I was banned in the post your referring to. I'm not a dick but I'm not going to let someone treat me like I'm not ment to be here because I don't do that to someone else. If anything I don't go looking for a fight with someone sitting behind their computer. I came to this forum for answers not for fighting like a bunch of kids

talking **** about how another forum banned you. yeah that's the best way to introduce yourself to a new forum
Old 12-03-2013, 06:58 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Year: 1993

Watching what? We'll referring to watching me we'll theirs all so people watching you too so. I hope you know it doesn't bother me because were all being watched by the government. You might be waiting for the first chance you can to screw me over. Guess what the governments doing the same thing.
Attached Thumbnails Wow jeep forum you always seemed to amaze me-tin_foil_hat.jpg  

Quick Reply: Wow jeep forum you always seemed to amaze me