Nates 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 11:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1991
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Nates 4x4

Anybody deal with them recently? Ordered a Yj bumper 3 months ago and nothing. They don't answer their phone or respond to emails. I'm about to charge back the payment if I don't hear back from them. A simple email with status updates does wonders for a business. Needless to say I won't be 9rdering anything from nates 4x4 again.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:21 PM
CF Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Year: 1999

Originally Posted by studmuffin
Anybody deal with them recently? Ordered a Yj bumper 3 months ago and nothing. They don't answer their phone or respond to emails. I'm about to charge back the payment if I don't hear back from them. A simple email with status updates does wonders for a business. Needless to say I won't be 9rdering anything from nates 4x4 again.
Head to modified tech. Their is a thread that was just created and a few people are having issues with them as well.
Old 11-12-2016, 04:48 AM
CF Veteran

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

They are known for taking forever and never replying to anyone.I would get my money back if you still can and go else wear.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:08 AM

Year: 1999
Engine: 242ci,4.0L I-6

I had good luck with them when I ordered my front and rear bumper on separate occasions from them. They did take a while to arrive (which I am finding is common among many other manufacturers around the fall/winter as they get busy) but they have been solid and look great. If quick is what you are interested in then I would pay more and order from another guy, such as JCR who has an excellent quality product and only took 4 weeks to get my sliders.

Nates is a small outfit in Michigan, but he does great work and if you do get ahold of him, hes a great guy to talk to. Hope that you have better luck man and hear back from him!
Old 11-12-2016, 09:18 AM

Year: 1991

I understand everything he makes is all old school one man hand made and I've ordered from him before and it never took this long. 3+ months for a bumber though I think somethings going on in his part. I did get ahold of him 2 months ago and he told me he wasn't even busy he just had to send the bumper out to get cut because he said he didn't do that in his shop and said I'd have the bumper in 2 weeks. It's been 2 months and he doesn't answer his phone this is why I'm upset.