Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Link to service manual please

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Link to service manual please

Hi, I hope this is posted in the right place. My husband and I recently bought a non running 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. My husband has the engine apart and has found the problems, blah blah lol. He needs a service manual for a few things, including all the info about timing, and also torque specs for the head. I'd prefer to download one rather than buy an actual book and was wondering if someone could provide a link to a reliable ebook service manual? Free is great but I don't mind paying for the download as long as it's the correct one. I've google and found some but I don't know which would be best and the correct one for my year and model.
Thank you
Old 09-02-2017, 12:41 PM
::CF Administrator::

Received 770 Likes on 524 Posts
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.6 stroker

Originally Posted by wpark2419
Hi, I hope this is posted in the right place. My husband and I recently bought a non running 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. My husband has the engine apart and has found the problems, blah blah lol. He needs a service manual for a few things, including all the info about timing, and also torque specs for the head. I'd prefer to download one rather than buy an actual book and was wondering if someone could provide a link to a reliable ebook service manual? Free is great but I don't mind paying for the download as long as it's the correct one. I've google and found some but I don't know which would be best and the correct one for my year and model.
Thank you
Go here:

http://www.pacificcoastmanuals.com/j...e_manuals.html

Download the 2005 version, it is the same up to 08.

Best $8 you'll ever spend on your Jeep.

Hope this helped, and good luck to you (and your hubby, LOL)

FWIW, I have used this site many times...and can vouch for it. It is the only download site I've ever recommended for the Cherokee platform.

Last edited by Rogue4x4; 09-02-2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. Got it downloaded and found the info needed. I appreciate the help!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:55 AM
::CF Administrator::

Received 770 Likes on 524 Posts
Year: 97
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Engine: 4.6 stroker

Originally Posted by wpark2419
Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. Got it downloaded and found the info needed. I appreciate the help!