Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior Lighting Project / Hobby / Business

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 10:35 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Default Interior Lighting Project / Hobby / Business

I feel like I should start a 'build' thread or something regarding my light hobby / business. I feel bad posting in the Sale Thread cause it looks like I'm bumping.

Anyway, below is a logo I've been working on. I want something simple. I like the skinny one on the right better than the fat one. I wonder if this could be misconstrued as being anything other than an LED / LED symbol combination.

Once I get moved to Utah I'm going to have to figure out if I can skip the LLC thing in a logo. I'm not a big fan of it. I understand it should be included on all official documents, but I'm not 100% on what my requirements are there.

Taxes, accounting, and legal liability are bigger concerns right now than the lights. Funny how that works.
Attached Thumbnails Interior Lighting Project / Hobby / Business-img_0213_3.jpg   Interior Lighting Project / Hobby / Business-img_0213_4.jpg  

Last edited by Snajo; 04-25-2015 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Engine: 4.0

I've recommended your kits numerous times! Nice work. I'm not much of an artist, but I don't really understand the logo... If this post was put up to solicit feedback.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

More or less a feedback request. Prob should have posted in 'off topic'. The schematic symbol for an LED is generally a triangle that points into a vertical line with two arrows pointing up and to the right. I just took that symbol and put it inside of a common icon for an LED.

Since it's mostly hand drawn its on the cartoonish side.

Thanks for the recommendations, btw. If you or anyone for that matter, bought lights from me in the first half of last year, I'd like to know if you've had any problems. Also, I may have some upgrades... cheap or free depending on what lights came with the set.
Basically, if the console or dome lights have lots of little LED chips, I'll replace them for free. Same if it came with a dome light that has broken where the mounting loops are fixed to the module. Otherwise, the changes are relatively minor.