Sponsored by: DashLynx

Holiday Family Photos

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Holiday Family Photos

Can somone please explain why we have to wear stupid holiday sweaters in the family christmas photos??

For the love of god, I am now a grown adult, happily married with three kids. I think we should dress how we want.

My oldest son wants to be a Ninja with an afro, my 6 year old wants to wear his PJ's, The baby can be a zombie, I picked out the perfect Princess Leia costume for the wife, and I will be a pimp.

Is that so wrong !

For those of you with kids you understand, There is no time in our house that we all are wearing sweaters smiling and looking all innocent. Why should we pretend and immortalize it forever

My wife said HELL NO

Screw it, its worth a night on the couch, I am bringing my pimp hat

Keep the pimp hand strong!!
Old 11-13-2011, 11:50 AM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Year: 99
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Word playa! Haha, I agree that holidays are an excuse to promote an agenda and merchandise we otherwise would not participate in. Take grandparents day (yeah, that's right...) it's just an excuse for you to spend money! Grandparents are awesome anyways and a specific corporate holiday to encourage this is bull ****!
The IDEA of christmas is completely lost in the modern day hustle; family, togetherness and love for our fellow humans (especially other jeepers!!) is what it's all about.
So I am in support of your anti-xmas awesomeness! Has your kid seen the 3 ninjas movies? I loved that when I was a kid! And I can't say a princess leia all up on a jeep would make a bad x-mas card, either... Dunno if your wifey is gonna be down with that, but it sounds like if your already in the dog house, maybe it's worth another night in there!? Haha, just messin, man! All in good fun man!! I hope you have a great holiday with the family! Cheers!