Sponsored by: DashLynx

Added another XJ to my collection.

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 09:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Added another XJ to my collection.

I just bought a 2001 XJ to go with my 94. So now I can begin to really tear into the 94 and build a serious machine!

The 01 has some dents and dings on the body, but the interior is CLEAN!! almost like brand new inside!

Now I have a great daily driver, and I can finish the build of the 94! I am super stoked!

-Murrdogg

I will post a bunch of pics as soon as I can!
Old 07-29-2012, 10:01 PM
CF Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Year: 1987 Comanche,1990
Engine: 4.0L Renix

Originally Posted by MurrDogg
I just bought a 2001 XJ to go with my 94. So now I can begin to really tear into the 94 and build a serious machine!

The 01 has some dents and dings on the body, but the interior is CLEAN!! almost like brand new inside!

Now I have a great daily driver, and I can finish the build of the 94! I am super stoked!

-Murrdogg

I will post a bunch of pics as soon as I can!
Nice find. Wish I had a toy XJ and DD XJ. Do you plan to do any mods to the newer one?
Old 08-02-2012, 06:37 PM

Year: 1994

Yeah, actually I am going to try a different direction with the 01.

The 94 Im going to try a cross between a Jeepspeed rig, and a rock crawler... even though I have no rocks to crawl over here in nebraska... lol..

the 01 is going to be the ultimate mall crawler though.. lol.. Im trying to find the perfect rim and tire combo for it... You know how the guys with the "bro Trucks" are running 22's and nitto mud grapplers... and they have a short sidewall... well, Im trying to find an 18" rim and tire combo that will have that same kind of look. I am NOT throwing 22's under a cherokee.. LOL!

The 01 is still going to be a daily driver when its all said and done... but Im building it more for the urban jungle, and to get around in the snow.. probably only going to do like a 2.5" lift... keep it pretty close to stock...

thats the plan anyways...

-Murrdogg
Old 08-02-2012, 07:36 PM

Year: 88
Engine: I6

Originally Posted by MurrDogg
Yeah, actually I am going to try a different direction with the 01.

The 94 Im going to try a cross between a Jeepspeed rig, and a rock crawler... even though I have no rocks to crawl over here in nebraska... lol..

the 01 is going to be the ultimate mall crawler though.. lol.. Im trying to find the perfect rim and tire combo for it... You know how the guys with the "bro Trucks" are running 22's and nitto mud grapplers... and they have a short sidewall... well, Im trying to find an 18" rim and tire combo that will have that same kind of look. I am NOT throwing 22's under a cherokee.. LOL!

The 01 is still going to be a daily driver when its all said and done... but Im building it more for the urban jungle, and to get around in the snow.. probably only going to do like a 2.5" lift... keep it pretty close to stock...

thats the plan anyways...

-Murrdogg
i threw 22's on one of my cherokee's
Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM

Year: 1990
Cool

It is nice to have a daily driver so you dont have to worry about getting a project done so you can drive to work every day, takes a lot of preasure off.

I was on the same path as you until my subaru's engine decided to gernade on me! Now I am stuck trying to get my 90 running so I can stop riding my bike to work, kind of tired of pedaling my but around town. lol
Old 08-02-2012, 08:02 PM

Year: 97

Originally Posted by 88_cherokee
i threw 22's on one of my cherokee's
WHAT!? Ugh!