Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here! ZJ (93-98), WJ (99-04), WK (05+)
All ZJ/WJ/WK specific tech questions asked here!

Trimming fender w/ cut out fender flares please help!! missing the mud!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 05:01 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: V8 5.2L
Default Trimming fender w/ cut out fender flares please help!! missing the mud!!!

I have a 96 jeep zj grand cherokee, I just put a 4 inch RC fixed arm lift on it and 33 bfg's and 10 inch rim, I havent done the trimming yet but I put on a new not rubbing bumper as well rather than trim the stock for rubbing, so now Im at the point where I need to trim the front fenders but I got some fender flares I want to put on it too, will the flares still work out if I trim down the whole thing and just stick em on the trimmed? or should I forget the trimming altogether and get some spacers or something to make her go higher so the fenders could work on the stock cut on the fenders, I hope I wouldnt have to scrap the whole lift and get a taller lift to make it all work together, need to get this done so I can get out there agian its been way to long scince Ive been out there > and heres some pictures if I figure out how to upload them the last one is holding up the fender flare I want to put on to it in comparason how bad the rub will be
Attached Thumbnails Trimming fender w/ cut out fender flares please help!! missing the mud!!!-photo-1.jpg   Trimming fender w/ cut out fender flares please help!! missing the mud!!!-photo-2.jpg   Trimming fender w/ cut out fender flares please help!! missing the mud!!!-photo-3.jpg  
Old 01-03-2012, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

id just trim to make it all fit. trim the fenders and some of the flare.