Stock Grand Cherokee Tech. All ZJ/WJ/WK Non-modified/stock questions go here! ZJ (93-98), WJ (99-04), WK (05+)
All ZJ/WJ/WK specific tech questions asked here!

Thanks For Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1998
Model: Grand Cherokee
Engine: 4.0L
Default Thanks For Help

I posted a question on 6-14 about advise on changing the ac evap on my 98 g/c. from what I was told, it was a pretty good job (to do it right w/out doing a hack job). Actually it was my wives truck for 41/2 yrs, I drive an F-150 and believe that ever since mopar bought out jeep, that they are junk, which they are. But the real issue is that nobody in your group had one word to say, not even good luck. Well it doesnt matter now, we traded it in and got a new fusion. I will still play with the old CJ's, but am well versed on them so I wont be needing help from this site anymore, as if I got any anyways. So I wish you guys luck with your site. As a parting bit of advise, you may want to welcome your new members a bit diffrently in the future. Best of luck.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:57 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Model: Cherokee

Im sorry your questions were not answered, but it may have been that nobody really knew the answer to your question and felt like they shouldnt provide false information. After all bad information is worse then no information at all. IMO. Also there is an introductions section that most members post in when they first join, im sure you would have had plenty of welcomes if you would have posted there.

Again im sorry that CF did not work out for you, good luck with other sites.

Last edited by Kyle; 07-22-2008 at 07:06 PM.