Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WJ Build

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2016, 03:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 2000
Model: Grand Cherokee
Default WJ Build

What's up fellas? Its been a while since I got on here but I'm back to work on the WJ again. Just as an update, I got it with a small over heating issue. a thermostat and a radiator fixed it. I'm doing all new front end bushings to get rid of a popping sound when I hit speed bumps or pot holes. Now the fun begins! its all up and running (with the exception of the bushings) and now its time to get into the lifting, digging into the motor, beefing up the axles, you know.. all the expensive stuff. That being said, I need some advice cause I'm most definitely not a professional. Haha. So, who has suggestions on lifts? I'm trying to go for suspension, and I want to squeeze 33-35in all terrains. but I also don't want to break the bank. Right now I'm thinking I want to go with the rough country lift but I want to hear y'alls opinion first. Likes and Dislikes? Issues, *****es, moans, complaints, etc. Once I Get the Lift done, I want to re-gear the axles, so if anyone could point me in the direction of what size gears I should be running? It'll be mostly on the road, but it'll probably see some mud every few weeks. So let me know what y'all think. Ill try and post pics. as I go along. Thanks.