Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the Jeep world

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 07:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1944
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default New to the Jeep world

Hi all, I'm new to jeeps but i do have a Vitara which I've mod'd up for off roading (I'll get a photo on here when I figure out how to do it ha) anyway back to my intro! I've been off roading for about a year now and love it which is why I have just bought myself a new toy as well as the vitara! I now own a mint L reg cherokee stealth 4.0l auto, I'll also get some photos on soon. I've just made some rock sliders this weekend and I'll have some 235/75/15" off road tyres on in the next couple of days ready for the cherokees first outing this weekend!

I'm not planning on making too many mods (i said this about the vitara too!!!) but I am looking at a lifting it a little bit 2-3"

As this is my second toy I'm looking at the cheapest option, if anyone has any advice I'd love to hear from you.

I'm also a memebr of yorkshire suzuki forum where we all meet up and do pay and play days and laning, is there a anything like this for jeeps in west yorkshire?
Old 08-08-2011, 07:31 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 92
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0

Welcome to the family here. Lots of good people here . And I think you posted this in wrong section. I'm.sure somebody will tell you . No harm thow.