Go Back  Jeep Cherokee Forum > Technical Discussion > Jeep Builds
Got some questions i need answerd :) >

Got some questions i need answerd :)

Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.

Got some questions i need answerd :)

Old 11-15-2011, 10:46 AM

Model: Cherokee
Default Got some questions i need answerd :)

Hey guys ok i got a 89 jeep cherokee 4.0 4x4 now that thats said and done i no i need to replace the cylender head on the jeep so i bought a new on and im not that familliar with the jeep motors sence im into honda's and building them so not to familiar with the rocker set up on the head or were to start on this big motor if u guys have any tips on how to replace this head let me no im open to all thoughts on it and ill have all weekend to do it ,,, i have replaced alot of parts of the year on this jeep like
water pump
brake booster
master brake cylender
ignition coil
ignition modual
lower control arms front
longer springs with coil spacers
distributor
radiator
water outlet
belt
power steering gear box
and the list goes on i had got the jeep for a still from a bud of mine only gave him $100 for it sence it didnt want to run all the time and the mechanics that looked at it were dumn ****s couldnt figure it out so he sold it to me took me 5 mins to find out it was the ignition modual so 140 bucks later jeep ran like it was brand new lol but anyways give me some ideas on how to change the cylender head the easy way without breaking anything here are some pics of the jeep let me no what u think thanks
Attached Thumbnails Got some questions i need answerd :)-10-5-2011-002.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-10-5-2011-005.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-10-5-2011-006.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-017.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-013.jpg  

Old 11-15-2011, 10:52 AM

Default here are more pics of the jeep

here are some more pics of the jeep
Attached Thumbnails Got some questions i need answerd :)-018.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-019.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-676a0240.jpg   Got some questions i need answerd :)-012.jpg  
Old 11-15-2011, 12:14 PM

Default BUMP

BUMP