1994 Jeep Cherokee - Jeep Cherokee Forum

Jeep Builds Make your own jeep build thread here, discuss and view jeeps here. All Jeep models are welcome here.

1994 Jeep Cherokee

Old 03-16-2019, 08:47 PM

Year: 1994
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Default 1994 Jeep Cherokee

Here is what it looks like today. I put 33” All Terrain General Grabbers on it. Put a used front bumper on it and sprayed it with bed liner. Went and got the Harbor Freight Badland 9000 winch for the front. It is half the price of Warn but had really good reviews. I guess we will see. I also tinted the windows since the AC is not the most powerful AC it will help keep me and my sons cool in the Alabama heat. I’ve replaced the starter, alternator, and radiator since I bought it.

This is what it looked like when I first bought it from a guy in TN. It was riding on 31” mud tires with a rough country 4” lift. Interior needed a lot of work. Leaked oil like crazy.

I went to the local fabric store and bought some quality felt fabric and did the liner myself with the help of some YouTube videos.

Here is my 1994 Jeep Cherokee xj. I am proud of this Jeep and will own it for as long as I can. It is my daily driver and weekend climber.