Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 07:31 AM
CF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Year: 1999
Model: Cherokee
Engine: 4.0
Default Shoe Creek Run On 9/11?

Hey anybody that what's to join me is more than welcome. Im headed to Shoe Creek on 9/11 to go wheeling for the day. That is on a Sunday and I will be leaving early that morning to head to the trail do some wheeling and then head home later that evening. So there wont be any camping this time. Just goin down for the day. So if nobody has any other plans and wants to join me just let me know and we can work out a time and place to meet and head down to do some wheeling. I know its last minute but decided to do some wheeling that day since my wife is throwing a tupperware party that day and my house will be FULL OF WOMEN. So there's no way im hanging around there the whole day. So just shoot me a PM or post here if ya wanna join me.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:21 AM

Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0L I6

Originally Posted by aquickmopar
Hey anybody that what's to join me is more than welcome. Im headed to Shoe Creek on 9/11 to go wheeling for the day. That is on a Sunday and I will be leaving early that morning to head to the trail do some wheeling and then head home later that evening. So there wont be any camping this time. Just goin down for the day. So if nobody has any other plans and wants to join me just let me know and we can work out a time and place to meet and head down to do some wheeling. I know its last minute but decided to do some wheeling that day since my wife is throwing a tupperware party that day and my house will be FULL OF WOMEN. So there's no way im hanging around there the whole day. So just shoot me a PM or post here if ya wanna join me.
We are running bigs levels on the 10th
Old 09-06-2011, 10:26 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by XJsportG
We are running bigs levels on the 10th
Y'all should stick around and come over to Shoe Creek on the 11th, big levels isn't far away at all from shoe creek.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:02 PM

Year: 2001
Engine: 4.0L I6

Originally Posted by aquickmopar
Y'all should stick around and come over to Shoe Creek on the 11th, big levels isn't far away at all from shoe creek.

If I could I would. Saturday is the only day I can make it up. if you want I'll give you the link for our big levels trip, maybe you can come or see if anyone wants to stay for the 11th.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:08 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by XJsportG
If I could I would. Saturday is the only day I can make it up. if you want I'll give you the link for our big levels trip, maybe you can come or see if anyone wants to stay for the 11th.
Unfortunately I can only come down on the 11th and I actually ran Big Levels 2 Weekends ago so im headed for Shoe Creek this Sunday. But ya if you wanna post up the link that's fine and i'll post about this Sunday's Shoe Creek trip, or just tell them about my run to Shoe Creek on Sunday and give them the link to here that would be fine aswell.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:56 AM
CF Veteran

This Sunday 9/11 is creeping up soon. Is there nobody that wants to go do some wheeling? Anyone is more than welcome to come along. It should be a great weekend to do some wheeling. I will be heading out at 7:30am to meet some local guys down there. So just let me know and we can meet up somewhere. Would need to meet early since I need to meet the local guys around 9:30-10:00am down at the BP station in Amherst.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 AM
CF Veteran

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Really wish I could make this. Unfortunately, parts are getting replaced this weekend so I can go wheeling again. I'll be at Shoe Creek/Big Levels/Cold Creek the 22nd-24th if you can make it back out.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:29 AM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by no rdplz
Really wish I could make this. Unfortunately, parts are getting replaced this weekend so I can go wheeling again. I'll be at Shoe Creek/Big Levels/Cold Creek the 22nd-24th if you can make it back out.
Unfortunately this is the only day I can go this month. And probably wont be able to get back out until after november sometime. I have alot of stuff coming up in the next couple of months so this weekend is about it for me. Wish I could though.